WONDER May 20, 2015 San Diego to Vancouver! - FE Poll

How many people (maximum) would you like per FE group?

• Unlimited (Everyone in one group)

Votes: 3 33.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Other (Reply to the thread to specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cmwade77

DIS Veteran
Please note that we have 22 Cabins participating in the FE and 10 of them have requested to be in all groups if we do split.

This makes splitting into groups of 10 very difficult, which is what the current vote stands at. At present, I am inclined to keep it one group under the circumstances. Please let me know if this is an issue for you and we will see what we can come up with. I want this to be a fun experience for everyone.

This is a poll for this cruise, if you are on this cruise and are interested in joining the FE, please use the link from my signature. FE Sign Ups close April 15th.

Do we want to split the FE into multiple groups? If so, how many people do we want to have per group?

NOTE: I meant to ask how many Cabins, not people per group?

Last edited:
If we split the group and it's uneven, please put me in the smaller group. I'm also participating in another FE group. Thanks.

I voted for everyone in one group. My kids love going from deck to deck dropping off presents for everyone. The more the merrier.

If there are any active pin traders on here, let me know your pinpic ID so we can trade ;)

Mel

Love the FE PDF attachment - thank you! I don't think the correction you made to your message list (Matthew with 2 Ts) carried over to the PDF though. Could you update on the PDF too? THANKS!

Oops - just realized I posted this on the poll vs the other board. :worship:
I just saw this, I will give everyone about 24 hours to respond with corrections and include it in the next update, so that I can make all the corrections at once.

Ok, I have split the groups, please let me know if there are any issues with how things are split.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter