Wonder in Alaska!!! May 27, 2013

Cruise withdrawal here as well

I want back on the ship. Can't imagine if I lived close enough to see it weekly.
That would be hard.

a week after we disembarked, my mom and i went back to canada place to look at the wonder. *sigh* i wanted to cry. LOL!

a week after we disembarked, my mom and i went back to canada place to look at the wonder. *sigh* i wanted to cry. LOL!

Lol!
I can't believe it hasn't even been a full month yet. I'm not going to say just how many times I've been back on DCL's website looking at upcoming sailings :blush:... mainly because I've lost count!

Lol!
I can't believe it hasn't even been a full month yet. I'm not going to say just how many times I've been back on DCL's website looking at upcoming sailings :blush:... mainly because I've lost count!

You aren't the only one that keeps checking DCL's website to book a cruise. I'm still looking for a deal for the 6/30 Dream cruise, as in next week. :rotfl2: I'm not going to stop looking until they pull the date from the website.

You aren't the only one that keeps checking DCL's website to book a cruise. I'm still looking for a deal for the 6/30 Dream cruise, as in next week. :rotfl2: I'm not going to stop looking until they pull the date from the website.

Lol! I get you completely. They had some pretty good deals for cat 7A September on the Dream. Not sure if those are still up...

Lol! I get you completely. They had some pretty good deals for cat 7A September on the Dream. Not sure if those are still up...

I have friends sailing on Sunday and wanted to go with them, it's their first cruise.

Yup, we booked the 9/8/2013 4 night sailing on the Dream with the DRM special for a cat 7A for $599pp.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter