WL to MK 8am ADR

Jackie H.

It's fun to have fun, but you have to know how!
We are staying at WL and have an 8am ADR at Cinderella's Royal Table (2 little girls are very excited - my 4 yo grand-daughter said "Cinderella is cooking us breakfast!") Anyway, MK opening time is 9am, with early entry at 8:30. So what time will the transportation start running? And what is our best plan of action?

And while this may be a silly question? Where do people with these early ADRs go when they get to the entrance gates? I don't want to be stuck in lines behind people are there for rope drop and miss our ADR.

Thank you for any advice you can offer.

We are staying at WL and have an 8am ADR at Cinderella's Royal Table (2 little girls are very excited - my 4 yo grand-daughter said "Cinderella is cooking us breakfast!") Anyway, MK opening time is 9am, with early entry at 8:30. So what time will the transportation start running? And what is our best plan of action?

And while this may be a silly question? Where do people with these early ADRs go when they get to the entrance gates? I don't want to be stuck in lines behind people are there for rope drop and miss our ADR.

The boat to MK should start running an hour before early entry, which would be 7:30am. You can also take the bus which is a little faster.

MK lets everyone enter the park right away but holds the non-resort guests near the hub. There are two early entrances for resorts guests on the right, on the bridges to Tomorrowland and Fantasyland. Watch for the signs. Go to the CM at the Fantasyland bridge and tell them about your reservation.

I would be at the boat docks no later than 7:15. The first boat sometimes arrives a little early and you surely don't want to be in a queue on the dock so long you do not make the first boat. The ride itself is less than10 minutes.

In general, it's recommended that you be at the dock/bus station/Skyliner station/monorail station approximately 90 minutes before ETPE opening, if you want to be on the first boat/bus/Skyliner/monorail so that you can be at the front of the pack for ETPE opening. In your case, I'd confirm the night before that the boat will begin running that early - sometimes the bus starts first and the first boat is later - so that you know where to be at 7:00-7:15 AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!