Wizards - Oct patch in place

I would like to know where the other costumes are also. I only see the Ninja Pig ??

The very first item should be a piece of the witch costume, for girls. Same goes for the skeleton costume for the boys, the very first items on the list. The rest are the pumpkin heads, then the last item would be the Ninja head.
HTH

...Now if they can just fix the bugs that won't let me complete the first tower of Ravenwood, I'll be a happy wizard.
We went in on the first day when all the towers were bugged, but I think I got the work around for those that never completed them (if the bugs have not been fixed by now). On each level there will be a "boss" character that you have to defeat to finish the level and thus open up the door to the next level. These bosses will be the only enemy of their type on each level and usually are the biggest sized enemies.

Even though you can fight multiple times on each level to get the boss, the easier way is to make sure to run into them on entering the fight. If you defeat them and the door opens, you can back out of the fight circle and run around the edge of the level to the open door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter