Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone! By reading this post, I jumped online and got July 3rd at 8 pm for 5 people for Wishes Dessert Party. I think I read some where that the fireworks are at 9 pm on July 3rd and 4th.

Thanks everyone! I was able to get July 4th for the dessert Party!!! Doing my Happy Dance!!! :cool1:

At 2:59 p.m. (Central), I was able to book July 3rd for 4 people. I did it online. The time is 8:00, which is weird (it's always been 9:00 in the past), but it's done!! I didn't check the 4th, but I assume it's open, too. Good luck!!!!:thumbsup2

thanks for posting that the party is open to book!

I'm getting a kick out of seeing that pretty much all of us that have booked July 3 & July 4 so far are from New England States! How we all dream to be somewhere warm right about now! Nothing better than a hot July night at the dessert party to get us through these cold winter days here in New England!

Hi everyone,

We haven't been to WDW since 2012, and there are a billion changes.

I'm hoping for the Dessert party on either 7/30 or 8/3. From what I see here, it looks as though the window opens 180 days out for each night's party... is that right?

That sounds wonderful-- no more stalking Disney, hoping you don't miss the day they open up a new month.

Hi everyone, We haven't been to WDW since 2012, and there are a billion changes. I'm hoping for the Dessert party on either 7/30 or 8/3. From what I see here, it looks as though the window opens 180 days out for each night's party... is that right? That sounds wonderful-- no more stalking Disney, hoping you don't miss the day they open up a new month.

It opens to offsite guests at 180 days from the party date. For onsite guests it's open at 180+10.

Its been along time since I have done this. Does anyone know about the allergens? Its been 3 years since I have been at Disney. My dd now has a tree nut allergy. Don't know if its worth it. Does anyone have the link?

Its been along time since I have done this. Does anyone know about the allergens? Its been 3 years since I have been at Disney. My dd now has a tree nut allergy. Don't know if its worth it. Does anyone have the link?

Here is the site on Disney's page: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/tomorrowland-terrace-fireworks-dessert-party/

I found this page helpful too: http://www.disneydining.com/tomorrowland-terrace-fireworks-dessert-party/

Sent from my iPad using the DISBoards app.

What is the earliest time you can make a reservation? Just booked one for 9:10pm on May 12th for a family of 4. Does that mean we are likely to get "good" seats?

What is the earliest time you can make a reservation? Just booked one for 9:10pm on May 12th for a family of 4. Does that mean we are likely to get "good" seats?

From what I've heard, seating is assigned and is apparently done based on the time you booked. If you were first, second, third, fourth, etc. So you could really show up at anytime and get the same table.

From what I've heard, seating is assigned and is apparently done based on the time you booked. If you were first, second, third, fourth, etc. So you could really show up at anytime and get the same table.

Sorry, I should have worded myself differently! I understand that the "earlier" your reservation time you have, the better chance you have at getting a better seat. I was just wondering what the earliest people can "reserve" a table (even though everyone can get there at the same time) is, and wondering if because our reservation is 9:10pm, we have a good chance at being closer to the railings.

Does that make sense? I tried to word my question in the least confusing way possible lol :lmao:

The sooner you make your reservation the closer your seat is. For instance when the tables opened up for the 3rd and 4th yesterday the person who made the 1st reservation will be closer to the railing (right next to it probably) now if reservations are still available today and someone books then they will be farther from the railing. I hope this answered your question. By the way have fun!:)

The sooner you make your reservation the closer your seat is. For instance when the tables opened up for the 3rd and 4th yesterday the person who made the 1st reservation will be closer to the railing (right next to it probably) now if reservations are still available today and someone books then they will be farther from the railing. I hope this answered your question. By the way have fun!:)

You said it much better than I did! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter