Wish solo cruiser ?

maggie1021

Earning My Ears
How much would the maiden voyage be for solo cruiser planning on doing inside if I can afford it Maiden Voyage will be very expensive

As far as I konw, DCL doesn't have special "solo" pricing......it would be 2x the standard rate

Yep, I’m usually a solo cruiser and unfortunately it’s basically the cost of two people as you’re paying for the stateroom, minus the taxes for one person (which is usually a few hundred).

As has been said, double (minus the port taxes/fees - you only pay those for one).

I thought I'd heard they were going to have some solo cabins, but it looks like that got nixed. Shame as the single staterooms with infinite veranda on Celebrity's Edge-class now bumps Celebrity WAY up in consideration for me even if it's missing the Disney touches. It's not SO bad that I won't do it again.

Yep, I’m usually a solo cruiser and unfortunately it’s basically the cost of two people as you’re paying for the stateroom, minus the taxes for one person (which is usually a few hundred).
Thank You I will try to book on May 20 I am platinum member if the price for the Maiden is affordable to me if not not the following date on the Wish 4 day will be fine

As far as I konw, DCL doesn't have special "solo" pricing......it would be 2x the standard rate
years ago they used to do a 1.5 times rate for solo travellers however around the time that the dream was launched they changed it to be the same as with the hotel rooms and be the same price as if two people are in the room.

How much would the maiden voyage be for solo cruiser planning on doing inside if I can afford it Maiden Voyage will be very expensive
The prices I saw quoted were for 2 in cabin. No price difference. I cannot eat 2 persons worth. Years ago, there used to be a price difference for that reason. A few hundred or less, because you can't eat 2 persons. amount of food. But that was quite a few years ago, maybe before DCL started.

The prices I saw quoted were for 2 in cabin. No price difference. I cannot eat 2 persons worth. Years ago, there used to be a price difference for that reason. A few hundred or less, because you can't eat 2 persons. amount of food. But that was quite a few years ago, maybe before DCL started.

I am a solo cruiser booked on a 2022 European cruise. DCL website default quotes for 2 people. There is no price difference for a solo cruiser. I am paying the same total price for my cruise as 2 people, the only difference is I am only paying one set of port fees.

If you want to check the solo price for The Wish , just change the default from 2 people to one person.

Thank You I will try to book on May 20 I am platinum member if the price for the Maiden is affordable to me if not not the following date on the Wish 4 day will be fine

Unless you are a DVC member you will not be able to book the 4 day cruise following the 5 day Maiden Voyage. It is strictly for DVC members.

MJ

Unless you are a DVC member you will not be able to book the 4 day cruise following the 5 day Maiden Voyage. It is strictly for DVC members.

MJ
No, the DVC cruise is only 3 nights. I think the OP was referring to the first 4 night cruise that follows that one.

I'm not sure when DCL changed the rules for single occupancy rates but they did used to do either you paid for either 1.5 or 1.75 of a double occupancy rates. Now everyone matter if it's one or two people in the room they pay for two people.

Looks like the least expensive interior cabin, solo, will be $5724.52.

The pp price is $2815. Taxes $189.04 for 2 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter