• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wish Maiden Voyage | July 14-19, 2022

Ok master thread for the main forum done! If anyone would like to add snippets/live reports here that would be great! Of course if you’re going to go whole hog and make a full one on your own please feel free to do so in the trip reports forum too - we just don’t want to totally overwhelm the main cruising forum with our blasts from the ground! ;)

https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-wish-maiden-voyage-news-live-checkins.3889756/

Wonder if staterooms will be ready early since they were in port overnight?

Your pic is far better than mine..! We had travel delays on both sides but made it to our hotel at the port around 10pm. I almost slept the whole night, but already awake and so excited..! Let’s goooo! :banana:
We made it around 10:45. It was so cool to see her there all lit up. You don’t normally get to see them at night so when we crested the top of the first big bridge on 528/A1A you could see the super bright funnels. The lighting looks so good on her. We had to sneak over by the port of course and sneak a pic. They had the Wish logo on funnel vision.

So excited! See you all real soon!!!

Wonder if staterooms will be ready early since they were in port overnight?
Anytime we’ve done a cruise after they’ve been shut down for a hurricane and the ship is in port, they usually are so I’m hoping so.

Anyone else missing their lanyards in their rooms? Do we want to try to meet at Luna for the 9:45 show?

Were there supposed to be…? We did not get lanyards either.
So we talked to the people at dinner. Apparently they are hiding inside those bags they gave us that have the bags inside them. They’re in one of the pockets.

OK - so about the gifts.... We originally didn't get anything at all and on the Nassau day finally went and asked. They showed up later that night but now I have a question! What is that black thing that was in the bag? The one that is stretchy on the back? I have a few guesses but none of them seem right. Thanks!

OK - so about the gifts.... We originally didn't get anything at all and on the Nassau day finally went and asked. They showed up later that night but now I have a question! What is that black thing that was in the bag? The one that is stretchy on the back? I have a few guesses but none of them seem right. Thanks!
I was told there is a tag on it that says it is a towel strap so your beach towel doesn't fly away. I didnt see the tag either but boy that would have helped! :)

I was told there is a tag on it that says it is a towel strap so your beach towel doesn't fly away. I didnt see the tag either but boy that would have helped! :)
OMG! Thank you so much! It was driving me crazy. And you are right there is an explanation of what it is and how to use it on the tag that I never saw. I guess I can stop trying to get my husband to wear it as a cummerbund! :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter