Votes: 49 41.5%
  • Will begrudgingly tolerate the song and enjoy my meal

Votes: 55 46.6%
  • Hate it - I will let my beef Wellington hurl in projectile form

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Hate it - Cabanas here we come

Votes: 7 5.9%

• Total voters
Given that the show is set after Frozen 2, I would guess there will be nods to Let it go, but not the whole song. Probably something similar to "A cold never bothered me anyway" from Frozen Fever. Of course, the song was a big hit, so maybe they will try to work it in somehow.

Disney excels at wringing every last dime out of an IP.

We like themed dining on longer Disney cruises - otherwise, returning to the same menu every couple of days starts getting old. Other cruise ships have potentially dozens of dining options. With Disney, a different theme the second time around keeps things interesting.

I'm hoping to do a 4 night cruise on Wish in summer 2023. I'm really hoping one of the rotations is frozen/1923/marvel/1923.
Even then I would rather sit through Frozen twice than Marvel at all!
There would only be one show in frozen and marvel restaurants, the other night would be some other menu and no characters. On the Magic, for 7 nt or longer cruises, they have the rapunzel show split over 2 nts, otherwise it's all in 1 nt. I liked it that way as it doesn't overwhelm the meal by having a shorter show on the longer cruises.

I too voted for "Love it" but would actually fall between "Love" and "Begrudgingly Tolerate" the dinner show theme. My wife, son and I enjoyed both Frozen and Frozen II and are looking forward to this new dining experience.

Going out on a limb and say; no matter which theme they picked they are going to have some naysayers (disappointed people) to it.

If you aren’t happy with the Frozen or Marvel MDR’s and it’s not the first or last night, just head up to Cabanas. You have options

That's gonna be tough on a 3 day cruise....and honestly it makes more sense to just sail on a different ship if you can't eat in the main dining rooms. I'm not paying all that money to have to eat in Cabanas.

That's gonna be tough on a 3 day cruise....and honestly it makes more sense to just sail on a different ship if you can't eat in the main dining rooms. I'm not paying all that money to have to eat in Cabanas.
Dinner at Cabanas serves the same dishes as the main dinning rooms. It is not a buffet.

Dinner at Cabanas serves the same dishes as the main dinning rooms. It is not a buffet.
It's not exactly the same (we have done it twice and would not chose to do so again) - but the atmosphere is not what I am paying for/expecting from DCL for dinner. You also don't have your same servers. Like I said, it could just be that the Wish will not be for people like me who prefer a
lovely and interesting dinner environment without all the "show". I prefer to be able to enjoy the company at my table and discuss our day and plans for the next.

That use to be the case, but more recently, the cabanas menu was different (IMO, not as good) and the same every night.

Disney fun all day long so I would like a nice quiet dinner in the evening. Noisy enough will all the people sharing Disney stories with each other. Songs are not required. Palos will be a welcomed experience.

I look forward to it. I'm not a fan of Marvel at all, period, but I can handle a dinner or two. I don't cruise with kids but I know they will love them both. If it really upsets people, may I suggest a cruise line like Viking that will offer you the dinner environment that you long for.

If you aren’t happy with the Frozen or Marvel MDR’s and it’s not the first or last night, just head up to Cabanas. You have options

That's hard on 3 & 4 day cruises.
Maybe a room service offset or the quick serve options could supplement - though paying to eat chicken tenders or pizza for dinner seems less appealing than surviving a dinner show to eat a real meal.

I am looking forward to experiencing everything once or twice. Since we don’t plan to go on many 3 or 4 night cruises, it will not be a problem.

Reactions: JWG
I am looking forward to experiencing everything once or twice. Since we don’t plan to go on many 3 or 4 night cruises, it will not be a problem.

We book the itineraries we like vs. the ship (with new ships being the exception), so we're with you. We've been on each ship once and have only repeated on the Fantasy because we like longer warmer cruises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter