Wish for REAL vmk pins

caribbound

DIS Veteran
Those who care know they are temp sold out and not even taking phone orders as of today. That's not to say if you go to WDW you won't get lucky and happen upon the store after they receive a shipment, but it seems luck will have to be on your side with their lack of supply vs demand.

That said, I had hoped to use them as St Nick or stocking stuffer gifts. They were not released before my friends went a couple weeks ago, and my dh will be there for two days later this month, but for WORK with little free time. And quite honestly wants nothing to do with encouraging our vmk addiction :rotfl2: . But I'm sure if he has time to get to DD I can give him the store name and he'll check for me, since it's for the kids. :rolleyes: Being right after Thanksgiving I'm not hopeful.

So if anyone went bonkers buying multiple cases and now realizes they have to have $ for Christmas gifts for their NON-vmk friends/family, PM me and I will be happy to buy your duplicates. I have preferences but don't remember them now (other than firewall) and at this point it doesn't matter too much.

Thanks! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter