day 2 - excercise ball 30 min
day 3 - mat 25 min
day 4 - treadmill 26 min
day 5 - none
day 6 - mat 25 min
day 7 - treadmill 35 min

total week #1 181/1000

July:cheer2:

My total for the first week is 167 mins, which is at least 45 minutes more than it would have been if I hadn't joined this challenge! Thanks for the motivation everyone!

jennz 167/1000

I would like to join also please!!! As I am re-starting EVERYTHING this week!!

My goal will be 1000 minutes.....I know I can do it but it will be hard for me! ( Some of you really are amazing!!)

So far this week I have done 85 minutes so I guess I am starting at 85/1000.

Thanks for including me:sunny:

Looks like I'm already behind for this challenge, & just when I decided to increase my goal! I've been sick this week & have been way off my exercise paln for the past 3 days. I hope I will be able to make up the minutes as the month goes on, we'll see how soon I start feeling better.

Here's my totals for week #!:
10/1 - 150 mi
10/2 - 30 min
10/3 - 90 min
10/4 - 90 min
10/5 - 0 min (sick)
10/6 - 0 min (sick)
10/7 - 0 min (sick)

Total for Oct challenge 360 min through 10/7

I expect to get back into the exercise routine tomorrow as I'm starting to feel better. I do plan to start a new post for next week, & to update it daily for the week, as it motivates me to come here every day. It's amazing how easy it is to get out of the exercise routine. I'll total it up at the end of the week. Hope that will be OK.

Rae Ann, thanks for doing this challenge for us. It really helps a lot to keep me going!

After a long walk (135), Curves (35), and a brisk 3 miles (45), as well as a slow stroll (30), please put me down for 245 minutes Thanks!

PanFan - I'm with you - they ARE amazing! It's going to be an achievment for me to get to 1000 minutes!

I've got all the minutes recorded but I'll post the minutes this afternoon when I get back from work. Thank you so much for posting your minutes weekly. I know it's more work on your part but it makes my job a lot easier!

Welcome to all of the new wishers!

Keep up the good work everyone!

I'm starting to feel better, so I finally was able to get myself moving today! I will post my minutes here daily for week # 2 & total them at the end of the week. Hope that works for you, Rae Ann. At the rate I'm going this month so far, I really need the motivation this challenge gives me!

10/8 - 90 min bowling
10/9 - 60 min walking
10/10 - 60 min walking
10/11 - 90 min bowling
10/12 - 60 min bicycling
10/13 - min added to week 3 post & totals
10/14 - min added to week 3 post & totals

Week #2 total min to date as of 10/12 - 360 min
Total min for Oct Challenge to date as of 10/12 - 720
Oct Challenge goal - 2500

DH & I are off to WDW for an overnight trip to meet some DIS friends & do MNSSHP. I'll update this post with my weekly totals on Fri since we will not be home until late Thurs night after MNSSHP.

Ok RA!

In my second week of October.....

10/8 100 minutes!
10/9 105 minutes
10/11 40 minutes
10/13 60 minutes
10/14 70 minutes

725/1500 so far......

This is a great thread!!

JoAnn

I am soo NOT going to make it this month. :( After being sick all this past week, I only managed a measly 133 minutes, and those were not easy. Breathing is still difficult, so exercising is twice as hard. :( I still lack the energy and enthusiasm to even try, let alone try and make up the missed days/time. It's definately a lose-lose situation right now, but when I feel 100% better again, I WILL get back into my routine, I swear, I just won't make goal this month. :worried:

RAE ANN - Correction for me for week 1. I just counted Fri & Sat for my first week and noticed you were counting the week as the 1st through the 7th (did that make sense??) Anyways, my numbers for the first week

Oct 1st - 120
Oct 2nd - 60
Oct 3rd - none :(
Oct 4th - 120
Oct 5th - 45
Oct 6th - 120
Oct 7th - 100

First week total 565 minutes!!!

Sorry about that Rae Ann... hope it doesn't screw you up :( Think I will go ahead and bump my minutes up to 2000 since I got off to a really great start

:wave: Nancy,

Thanks for the advice. I am hoping to really get moving and have most of my minutes completed by the time we leave for WDW at the end of the month. However, I have been know to get up early to exercise while on vacation. I really enjoy this when we take DCL vacations. :boat:

:wave2: Rae Ann,
Checking in with minutes from the first week.

Total Min. for wk 1/Total Min for October/Mins til Goal
179 / 179 / 821

I hope to have a better showing next week.

Rochelle

ReaAnn- Thanks so much!
I posted 200 minutes total for the first week.

Here goes with week 2
Oct. 9 - 0 - Garage Sale
Oct 10-0 - trip
Oct 11-45 onthe treadmill
Oct 12-50 min. run
Oct 13-0
Oct 14-60 at the gym
Oct 15-0
Total - 155

Have a lovely Fall week!!

Hi there October Challengers!!

edit
Oct 10 180
Oct 13 45

For the week I am at 225 minutes

For the month I am at 465/1100. Only 635 more to go!

Hi everyone!
Oct 1 - 0
Oct 2 - 0
Oct 3 - 0 :( (We had some major house project going on. LOTS of work, should have counted as exercise...but I didn't.)
Oct 4 - 140 2 hours walking and 20 minutes of Pilates
Oct 5 - 034 Walking
Oct 6 - 0 :( hurting I did too much Monday I think
Oct 7 - 065 Pilates for 20 then walked/crawled the remaing time.

total week #1 239/1200
Only 961 left to go
:crazy:

I have more for week 2, but I will wait to post that for now.

KimRaye, I so know what you mean about not making goal this month beacuse of being sick! I am so far behind schedule right now, & although I am back to exercising, I am by no means back on track yet, as I have not even been able to do my daily minimum the past 2 days, never mind making up the time I've missed! The antibiotics are working though, so hopefully I will be back on thack in the next few days. Right now, staying awake is a problem, never mind staying awake & breathing too! :earseek: I am back to walking, but I seem to be going really slow, & it takes twice the effort as normal to do it.
If it wasn't for this challenge, I don't know if I'd be back exercising yet. I really need to make up for all the bad things I've been eating while I was sick! Thank you, Rae Ann, for keeping this challenge going. I will continue to update my earlier post with my minutes for this week, and Thank you, challengers, for being here to support me in my exercise goals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter