WISH check in for week of March 3

Originally posted by nativetxn
I hope I lose at least one pound. My losses have definitely slowed down. Scale isn't changing very fast, but I'm losing lots of inches :teeth:

That's what it all about :). I wouldn't mind being my weight as long as I was a size 8 or 10. Ha ha ha. I slurged on a scale that also calulates percentage of body fat. It weighs higher than my last scale, but I can handle that. I'll be tracking my %BF too. I should also track inches. Do you have any advise on how to do that?

I'm still avoiding the scale but my clothes are looser. I need to be better about my carbs. I try, I really do.

Congrats to all of you "losers"! Way to go!!!!!

I've lost another 3 pounds, putting me at 15! Yeah! I'll wait a couple of days to get the clippie. I'm always afraid that the weight will be back the next day! :p

Way to go, Debbie! Congratulations.

Robinb, do you have a friend who could take your measurements for you? My mother measured me and she didn't ever get the vapors :rolleyes:

I lost 2 pounds this week, which is my first week. Thought it would be a little more, but hey, 2 lbs is 2 lbs, I am very happy with that. :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Congratulations to everyone:)

Keep up the good work:) :)

I weigh in on Saturday. This week I'm down another 2lbs....that's a total of 16lbs since I started Atkins on 2/1! I'm so happy!

Congrats to everyone...its great to see everyone having success of one kind or another!

I am checking in early this week. I am happy to report that I lost 3 pounds for a total of 13 pounds. I even survived 2 birthday parties with no cake, no ice cream and no candy !!! 17 pounds to go.

Great job everyone!!! We are all winners at losing, even if it is 1/2 a pound! As long as we are committed to eating healthier we are on the right path.

My weigh-in was this morning, I lost another 4 pounds this week for a total of 9 pounds. I was briefly disappointed because I was hoping for the 10 pound clippie, but then I realized that 4 pounds is 4 pounds and I should be proud of that achievement. Hopefully in a couple of days I can say I lost that extra pound!

Keep up the great work everyone and have a nice day.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

I lost 1.5 pounds this week for a total of 9 pounds. I really thought it would be more because I have been SO good and I have been exercising. I may be eating too little though so Im going to try bumping it up a bit and see if that helps.

Congratulations to all our losers!!! Great job everyone!!

Lost 1 lb this week! I am actually really happy about it because I had three weeks with no loss/gain at all....so this is something!

Total lost now=15lbs! (5 lbs since joining the WISH challenge)wahoo!!!!

Kamy

This is actually my FIRST WEIGH-IN---been at our other home for the last few weeks-- the home with no scale for my weigh-ins.

Good news I came back weighing less.

I " think" I lost a total of just over 5 pounds. ( not sure --daughter moved the bar on the scale while I was gone---guess she weighed herself.) Anyway weighed this morning----checking in at 155.75#. Oh, garsh I just went back downstairs to check where I'd left the bar on the scale----thought I'd gained so rechecked the scales by putting the weights to 0 and by doing this I moved the bar. Long story short----I hope I have a good memory and I weigh 155.75 not 156.75. Drats********.

Well at any rate I'm glad to have a 5 go in my wish sign.

Everyone keep up the good work-----.

PattyN

Here I am for week 2

I lost my second pound. Slowly but surely... Right?

Look at this Look at how great we all are doing and how faithful we have been. This is just awesome!

What an amazing group!!!! Congratulations to all the losers!!!! I won't weigh in until the end of next week. Better get my butt in gear!!!

Weigh in is today at WW. I hope I hit 20 pounds lost and can get my 5 pound clipart.

Great work everyone!!!

I had my WW weigh-in on Monday and I lost 2.8 pounds this week!! This is my first loss for WISH, so I still need 2.2 pounds for that 5 lb clippie.

I'm up to 18 pounds total since I started WW in January!! Last weekend I went through a box of clothes in my basement and found a few things that fit now!! I still have a ways to go before the summer stuff fits though :rolleyes:

-Amy

Congratulations to everyone on their successes this week. This is my second week of eating healthier and using The Firm work-out tapes (I even added the weights this week so I am pretty proud of myself). I weighed myself on Monday and measured my vital areas so hopefully next week I'll be able to report a loss. I feel like my clothes are beginning to fit better and I have a bit more energy than before so hopefully I will have something positive to report next week. Everyone keep up the good work!

Way to go Boo's Mom! Can't wait to hear how you did Breezy_Carol! Good luck!

My weigh in for this week is 3.4 lbs! Yea!!! That makes an even 14 lbs. total. I usually weigh in at a nighttime meeting but today went to the morning one so I'm sure that's part of it.

My SIL does no exercise and has had greater losses than me the past two weeks! I don't know what's up with that but I'm going to focus on my own loss and not compare myself to her.

Congratulations everyone on their successes this week! As others have said whether its one pound or several, or even a portion of a pound its still coming off!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Those who exercise may actually lose lbs. slower than those who don't exercise....muscle weighs more than fat and no matter what exercise you're doing you're probably building muscle somewhere. If you look at measurements though...those who exercise will most likely lose inches much faster than those who don't.

You did great this week, Liz! And even if you didn't lose as much as SIL, you're doing better simply because you're exercising. Good for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter