***Wish***August 19th 2022 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise Group

brianap92

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow :)
hi just wanted to get this thread started for this group! My name is Briana this is my 7th Disney Cruise and my husbands 1st! super excited to be on the Wish . Anyone interested in doing an fe group id be more than happy to organize :)

Hi! I’m Kari. This is my family’s first DCL cruise and our first cruise with kids but my husband and I have been on other lines.

We’re not up to doing FE because we already have a lot to bring for one of our kiddos who needs some extra gear, but I’m super excited to meet people.

Hello - did my Excursions/Activities at midnight. No Palo brunch of course, and I'm not missing a night for dinner. Oh well. No FEs for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter