• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wish 3-night August questions

ofcabbagesandkings

DIS Veteran
I'm considering making a last-minute booking for a 3-night Wish sailing this August. We haven't cruised since our first one on the Wonder to Alaska in 2019. Some questions:

- Have they finally suspended the need to book times in the kids clubs? My kids will want to be there all day in Nassau and probably a good part of the day in CC too. We see no need to get off the ship in Nassau, been there plenty of times.
- Can anyone sailing on the Aug 5 cruise tell me if the early dining seating is still available? 8:30pm is really too late for our kids, my youngest was falling asleep at dinner last time even with the early seating.
- With it only being a 3-night, will we get to experience each of the rotational restaurant's menus or will one be scrapped for the Pirates night menu? I really want to try each restaurant's menu once, and I'll be annoyed if the 1923 menu is replaced by the Pirates night one.

Thanks!

- Have they finally suspended the need to book times in the kids clubs? My kids will want to be there all day in Nassau and probably a good part of the day in CC too. We see no need to get off the ship in Nassau, been there plenty of times.

- With it only being a 3-night, will we get to experience each of the rotational restaurant's menus or will one be scrapped for the Pirates night menu? I really want to try each restaurant's menu once, and I'll be annoyed if the 1923 menu is replaced by the Pirates night one.

No need to book times at the kids clubs.

I'm pretty sure they don't do pirates on the 3-nights.

- Have they finally suspended the need to book times in the kids clubs? My kids will want to be there all day in Nassau and probably a good part of the day in CC too. We see no need to get off the ship in Nassau, been there plenty of times. Yes
- Can anyone sailing on the Aug 5 cruise tell me if the early dining seating is still available? 8:30pm is really too late for our kids, my youngest was falling asleep at dinner last time even with the early seating. I can't see this because for some reason this cruise is showing as sold out to me, weird, but if it doesn't give you an option to select a dining time before booking that usually means it is sold out. Odds of main dining being available to select this close to sailing are small, but you can waitlist and with young kids, waitlist requests are often filled because they hold back a large number of main dining spots for families with little kids.
No pirates night menu on 3-night sailings--on pirate's night, you'll still eat the restaurant's signature menu.

Keep in mind that on Cc day the kids club is moved to Cc for the morning and then reopens on the ship later in the day. Just to manage your kids expectations.
Great tip! I didn’t know this! Our first cruise in August with the kids. They’ve never been on a “beach” vacation so they’ll love CC but I predict that “love” lasting until about lunchtime 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter