wine pkg for the 4-night?

bnickle3

Mouseketeer
I thought I read somewhere that there was a wine package offered for the 4-night cruise. Does anyone have any info on this? Trying to decide if we want to bring our own on or just buy it onboard. Thanks!

Brenda

...but I didn't think you were allowed to bring it on board. I was thinking of having "The Perfect Gift" include some in its gift basket...!

DCL will allow you to bring your own wine onboard.

Keep in mind however, that they do charge a corkage fee for wine that you wish to have with dinner. That fee is $15 plus gratuity, which brings it to about $17 per bottle.

Yeah, I had read that about the "corkage fee"....jeeze. I know that I read somewhere (similar to elsewhere but not to be confused with any freakin' place but here ) that there is now a wine package for the 4-day cruise. I can be honest here and say that my husband and I have very unsophisticated taste...we're a few steps up from MD 20/20, but not much. We're concerned that our uneducated palates won't appreciate the finer wines, and maybe we should just bring a bottle or two of our tried and true favorites. We are planning on taking the wine tasting class, but if I am reading it right, that's only offered the last day at sea of the cruise. Seems it would make more sense and be a better marketing tool for their wines to do it at the beginning of the cruise, but what do I know?

In any case, nothing about this will make or break the cruise....I know we're going to have a blast, and we are very excited about our winter getaway!

Brenda

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter