Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon weekend 2021

That was stressful. Managed to get in through my work ipad at 10:18. It didn't have any of my information saved in the device, so I had to go looking for my password, and type everything in.

Got myself registered for the challenge, and my husband registered for the 10k.

Anyone know when registration for the post race party should open?

When does registration for the party open? I would like to book that now so it is all done and dusted!

I had not realized until this morning that the party was unbundled from the race registration. Perhaps it will be available to all runners now. As an AP I'll pass on the party and the extra cost.

I had 3 browsers going. Two at 9:50AM the other when the challenge link opened at 9:58AM. The last one got in first and I registered for the 2 course. My wife got in 5 minutes later and she registered for 2 course and 5K. I did not know she was going to do the 5K so I went back in on one of my other browsers and registered for it as well. I was surprised it was still available at 10:40AM. So I am in for all 3 races...

My registration for the half went through, however my sister says hers is still on the payment processing page. She got through the queue about 10 minutes before me. Do you think she should close out and try again? Her waiting page says "Please wait while we complete your request."

Obviously trying not to sign her up and pay twice. Any ideas?

ETA: She opened a new window and registered just fine. Fingers crossed they don't charge her twice lol but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

I had not realized until this morning that the party was unbundled from the race registration. Perhaps it will be available to all runners now. As an AP I'll pass on the party and the extra cost.

The party is included with the half and challenge. You can buy extra tickets for guests, though. That’s likely what you were seeing.

Wait... what does that mean? Runners have to register for the party separately?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!