Wils' Festive Surprise - Reveal

wils

<font color=ff6633>Has had Capt. Jack Sparrow on h
Just a quickie as we are in the midst of packing :scared1: and trying to get the children to bed :laughing:

Anyway we had Christmas Dinner and firstly Declan had a note from the Little Einsteins

"Next time you come to Disney World come and meet us" - unfortunatly I'd typed 'Nest time' but he's 2 and can't read so I'm not too worried!

65354einsteins.JPG

So Molly was expecting something and after dinner it came in a beautiful pixiedust vellum envelope.

Molly

Do you remember when we last met?
It was so many years ago,
What are you wishing for this Christmas,
I know many Children dream of snow,

I hear you have a little brother now,
Who I’d like one day to see,
In fact I’ve heard a rumour that
He’d love to share a kiss with me

So I was thinking of you both,
And this note is just to say,
How’d you like to come to the castle,
To have breakfast with me some day?

I know you’re coming for your birthdays,
But autumn is just too far away,
So I think I have a better idea,
Are you busy on Wednesday?

Hope you can come

Cinderella

I've had a word with Santa,
He says that everything is OK,
He knows where you'll be sleeping,
and he'll bring your gifts for Christmas Day.

She asked me if we were busy on Wednesday and I said no. It took a minute and then she realised (probably didn't help that G was videoing and I was blubbing as I read it to her!)

She was so excited and even more so when I told her we were staying til New Year.

653542007_12230007.JPG

So, packing starts in earnest now.

Thanks to all of you who have helped with the planning of this trip and have helped me keep the secret since May!

Merry Christmas to you all xxxx

Crying here, Jo! How magical, thanks for sharing with us, have the best time and I look forward to hearing about it when you get back :wizard: :hug:

Laur's princess:

Hope you all the most magical time ever

susan

How fantastic! Have a fantastic time.

Sara. :)

Lovely, have a truly magical time:goodvibes

Awww jo thats just set me of crying now !! how lovely :hug: have an utterly fab time !!

It sounds like your surprise went well Jo :thumbsup2 I hope you're having a great holiday and I'm sorry that I didn't run into you over there

I can't wait to hear all about it :)

What an awesome mother you are, that was so sweet and I can understand why you were blubbering, I don't think I could have read that without crying either!

I hope this trip is everything you want it to be and more :hug:

Great way to tell them. Can't wait for the trip report.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter