Will you be shopping on Black Friday?

I plan to hit Target for a few things. If I can score them online then I'll try that, but honestly I'll be there at some pint during the day.

Nope, all mine is online shopping. I'm not big on crowds. We like to do something active outdoors as a family on Black Friday.

No, positively no!

I went one year, many years ago, when as a PP mentioned 7 a.m. was early. It was horrible. People pushing and shoving. Acting like animals. It was ridiculous.

Never again. I don't need/want anything THAT bad to put up with the way some people behave on Black Friday.

It's almost time...

Will you be participating in the shopping craze? In person? Online? A combo of both? Any stores in particular you know you're hitting?

I am due to have a baby next week so we are sitting out of in-person shopping. We will probably participate in some minimal online shopping but it should be a quiet year for us.

What about you?
No. Never have, never will. My husband went out one Black Friday - that's the only time he's ever done it.

Probably. My DD wants a Google Pixel 2 XL and I'd like to find a good deal for her.

I'm another one who never has and probably never will. We don't exchange Christmas gifts in our family and honey and I stopped years ago. We just tell family to give to charity in our names. The only gift we buy is a big ticket item for my son. Even when we bought gifts I wasn't going out in that craziness.

I went a couple of times years ago and had a fun time and got some great bargains.
It's become so crazy that it is depressing instead of getting me into the spirit.
So now I sleep in, have my coffee and check for sales in my email inbox.

When my kids were little, my wife and i would go out. The past few years my wife has gone out with our daughter. I'll probably stay home and sleep, read, or play video games.

We generally go out and buy our tree on Black Friday. We haul it home, decorate it and make Christmas candy and cookies. This year we may wait a few days since Thanksgiving is so early. If we wait, we will just spend Black Friday decorating the outside of the house and making sugar cookies.

I used to love Black Friday - before it became so insane. Used to score unbelievable deals -probably 15 years ago. Now - its the same stuff everywhere.
Now I will admit to getting online and shopping that day!
And I usually hit up Oakbrook Mall in the evening - it is actually peaceful and calm Friday night.

No. We will be on vacation, and our Christmas shopping is done except for DH & I shopping for each other; we like to do that after I am off work for Christmas break.

No, but my wife and her mom usually hit the outlet malls around 5am or so - she gets about 75% of her shopping done that day. She doesn't get a lot of other time to shop during the season, as she's usually pretty swamped with work.

Nope. Primarily because my wife and I will be working Black Friday (and Thanksgiving). And because we don't start Christmas shopping until 2 weeks before Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter