Will we get tickets or vouchers with THOMAS COOK

popsynic

DIS Veteran
Our holiday is booked with Thomas Cook

Will we get the actual theme park tickets sent to us when our pack of paperwork at tickets arrives or a voucher that has to be swapped for park tickets when we get there. We have the 14 day ultimate ones.

Anyone have any ideas?

With most holiday firms you only get a voucher which you take along to one of the guest relation kiosks to change into the actual credit card size ticket. These kiosks can be found at the four major parks (not the water parks) and there is at least one at downtown disney.

You have to take some form of id with you, passport etc to show them that it is actually you who is trying to get the tickets.

We booked for next year with Thomson (same company as FC) and they say that it is due to customer feedback that they only give vouchers as people were losing the tickets. Apparently it is easier to email/fax the vouchers to guest relations if they get lost than trying to replace the actual ticket.

If I was given a ticket I certainly wouldn't lose it and would put in in my wallet with my other cards. Maybe many people in the past have lost theirs!

Some friends booked with TC last year and had vouchers rather than tickets and I can confirm this was best for them as they did in fact almost lose the vouchers! (dropped them outside, luckily when re-tracing thier steps the vouchers were there)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter