Will there be a plush Moon Knight debuting soon?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
With Moon Knight debuting Wednesday is there also gonna be a plush version of Moon Knight coming soon? If they made one I would love it very much and it would be so cool to snuggle with Moon Knight at bedtime
Will Moon Knight plushies make their debut soon?

With Moon Knight debuting Wednesday is there also gonna be a plush version of Moon Knight coming soon? If they made one I would love it very much and it would be so cool to snuggle with Moon Knight at bedtime
Will Moon Knight plushies make their debut soon?
How would we know, though?

My mom was telling me that Disney is finally having plans to debut a plush Moon Knight in stores soon and also Bleacher Creatures might also have a Moon Knight plush in the Marvel plush series soon as well. I don't know when Moon Knight plushies will debut but I hope it's very soon

I'd be curious to see if they do follow through with an item like this. With the show being over the buzz really has died down. Hopefully they'll make one and you can get it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter