Will the special offer times be crowded ?

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
We have booked one of the 4 nights for the price of 3 offers for June.
Even though this is normally off peak, is it likely to be really crowded with people who have booked for the offer ?

(I hope not :( )

Alexandra, it is unlikely to be as busy as the peak periods, at weekends and the main summer months. The 4-for-3 offer (and Kids Go Free, for that matter) are simply intended to bump attendance up at the quieter times, but they cannot generate the business of the main holiday periods. You should be in for a lovely visit, especially if it is completely midweek (and June can be wonderful in Paris, too!).

I've been twice during an offer period (once 3 for 2, once 4 for 3) and they were no busier than usual - longest queue was 25 minutes, most were under 10. June may be a tiny bit busier than when I went in March and October, due to the chance of better weather, but Simon's right in that they offer this only on weeks when they know the park would otherwise be quite quiet. Of course, the usual caveat about weekends being heaving with locals apply!

Thanks both - thats set my mind at ease a bit :D
Our trip is completely midweek (Mon - Fri), so we won't get anywhere near the weekend crowds.
Hopefully we'll have beautiful weather too :D

That's good to know, as we're planning on using the 4 nights for the price of 3 offer in late September.

Cheryl

Janice and I had a four nights for three at the Newport Bay, midweek and mid-June...... the crowd level was very manageable..... not too busy and not extra quiet ...... just right :) !! The park closed at 8.00pm every night which was the only thing I was a little bothered about as it was Janice's first visit and I wanted her to see the park at night-time, but we opted for nice long relaxed meals in the evening instead.

Hello, Cheryl:

Have you booked for late September yet? My family is planning to visit DLP and want to stay at Disneyland Hotel. Holding off because of the possible war situation and because I haven't seen any special promotions for September. Have you seen something yet? I know last year they offered some sort of promotion for American Express cardholders. Please let me know if you see some sort of promotion.

Thank you very much.

Cynthia:Pinkbounc

Thanks Shirley :D

I wish we could see the park lit up at night, and I'd like to see the Electrical parade and the fireworks, but I can't stand crowds, so I wouldn't go when all this is on because its too busy.
You can't have it all can you ?? :p

How long on average were the wait times for the rides and the shows ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter