Will Song drop their prices when JB and SW release

dkddis

Mouseketeer
Taking the Feb 25 DCL Western. Song's starting one way rate from Logan was 149!(I stayed up till midnight that night) it is now up to 179! JB has realeased through Jan 06 and SW has only released through October 05. Because I am flying out at the end of President's week I assumed the rates would be good. :confused3 The best fare I have found is with AA 208 RT per person for a direct flight. I would prefer to fly out of Providence due to the cheap parking. Delta has a few comparable flights but they have long stop overs. Has anyone seen Song rates drop? I have never flown Song.
Thanks!

Hi dkddis,

We've flown Song several times and I have seen the rates drop and go up, so I don't think you can count on anything. They usually go up...

Feb 25 is a huge travel day, lots of people are returning from their winter break. Unfortunately I'm not sure that will translate to a low fare for you even though you are going against the flow.

Good luck,

Bob

I'm hoping so, but not counting on anything.

We're flying Song out of Logan on Feb 14th and scored a $74 one way fare. (I'm quite pleased with that one!). Can't get home from RSW (Ft Myers) for under $254 for a ONE WAY. I guess I should tell my parents we're staying the winter??? :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

I'm hoping that they will drop to under $200 for a one way when JetBlue and SWA release, but who really knows.

We may be flying mainline Delta and connecting through Atlanta on the way home.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter