Will I be happy?

molly2004

DIS Veteran
I just cancelled POR for Sheraton Safari because of the great rate. Am I going to regret it? It'll just be my DH and me. I'm really nervous. I'm justifying the decision because we'll be in Orlando for 2 1/2 days, spending 1 day at Universal and the remainder at WDW and need to rent a car anyway. Any thoughts? :confused3

Thanks!

I don't know.

some people actually hate being off site.

others like it because of the bigger rooms and lower price.

everyone is different!

I think the Sheraton Safari is a really nice hotel and the location is good too..to save money its definitely worth it

No you are not onsite but its not horrible really

I've done both on-site and off-site in my 28-29 visits (the last 5 visits, all but one was on-site). If all I was doing was Disney, and there are several of us, and some may want to take a bus back to the room, I prefer on-site..if I have to go off site for universal, etc, off site is fine, and for this price, even preferable. We are also going to try out this hotel in October, and I can hardly wait! I can't think of any disadvantage. The magic for us is there no matter where we stay. We've just done so many on-sites lately, because of the $49 postcard rates, and $59 AP rates. But having much better choices for dining, and a bigger roon sounds good this time around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter