Wilderness Lodge Club Level Trip Quandry

We stayed at the WL CL about a year ago (and have previously stayed at Poly and AKL CL, and also Hyatt CL, in comparison). They gave us one of the Deluxe rooms, which was nice. It was quite a jaunt to the lounge, up a couple of floors, down two very long hallways and around the corner. (Which was similar at AKL - and Hyatt, for that matter.)

Sometimes we took the elevators and sometimes we took the stairs. There weren't a lot of quick trips there. A member of the CL staff brought us to our room to show us where it was (and gave us a little tour along the way). They also supplied us with soft drinks and water for our room since it was so far away. Most of the CL CMs were very nice.

The one thing I noticed a difference with from our other CL stays was that at WL they watch you like a hawk when you're getting food and drinks at the lounge, with a CM stationed there at almost all times. We did not experience this elsewhere, but those were a while ago so I'm not sure if it's just something that's done now everywhere, or what. That would be my hesitation about sending kids alone to the lounge - they would have to be on their very best behavior, I'd say, and if they're not, or they touch the food or something, there will likely be an issue. I can't remember if they have rules posted about it.

The food offerings are also very small portions, and they only put out a little at a time, we figured as to slow people down a bit. :laughing: You can take alcohol back to your room, but just two at a time.

Did the OP ever come back to talk about whether she went, and if so, how it was?

Standard WL CL rooms are all on the 7th floor. They can be either MK/woods facing or courtyard facing (you can't book a view with WL CL, it's only by request). The Deluxe CL rooms are on the very end of the hallway on the northeast side of the resort - 2 per floor, floors 1-5.

Happy to answer any questions.
Thank you, I appreciate it! :) It’s not a make it or break it thing for us, but it’s good to know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter