Wilderness Lodge Bus

BaymaxFan78

Enthusiast
How often does the bus to Wilderness Lodge run? We will be staying at the fort but have dining reservations at Wilderness Lodge. Trying to plan on how early we need to be at the bus stop or if it's better to just take the car.

If I recall, every 15 to 20 minutes or so but that was in 2020. It's the yellow bus. Not sure now since things are constantly changing.

Typically still 15-20 minutes unless theres a delay somewhere along the line. The busses were running pretty close to normal in February.

We have a trip scheduled end of August to first week of September. How is the accomodations at Wilderness Lodge? I thought I heard somebody from Dis say some resorts are off their game not sure if it's this one. They mentioned one resort that is in need of an update. Not sure if it's Copper Creek? Or Boulder Ridge?

It’s the Yellow Line bus inside the Fort. It’s been extended to include the lodge. So just like the rest of the internal busses, it makes a full loop. Typically they have at least 2 busses on the routes. The time it takes to run the full loop just depends on how many stops they’re having to make.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter