Why?

Pugslee was a nickname I tried to give myself once, because I love pugs.

Well, my favorite villian is Maleficent, my cat was born on September 9 (909), and her name is Tiger Lily (TL).

The Dark Dancer said:
Wow...I see why you love them. They look awesome! :goodvibes

BTW: If you're corny, then there's no hope for me.....lol, jp ;)

you better be just playin XD youre awesome! :goodvibes

Well mine's definately self-explainatory.

I'm definately a Drama Queen =]

babyjustrun is my current user name for anything i sign up for. it just comes naturally now. i normally use Lary because it's my online nickname that my online buddies gave me about two or three years ago. babyjustrun is lyrics from a song called Run. it's by rex goudie... you know the guy who almost won canadian idol this past summer? the guy who loves his white hat? if you don't you should download his song. it's the shizz.

wow, I was just thinking the other day I should start a thread like this! Great minds think alike! :goodvibes
so, "ellindea" is actually an anagram of my name, Danielle. Several years ago, my mom, my sister, and I were bored or something and thought it would be fun to come up with new names that were anagrams of our names. Ellindea was the one that stuck for me. :)
Thanks, TallSmartie, for starting the thread! :flower:

ellindea said:
wow, I was just thinking the other day I should start a thread like this! Great minds think alike! :goodvibes
so, "ellindea" is actually an anagram of my name, Danielle. Several years ago, my mom, my sister, and I were bored or something and thought it would be fun to come up with new names that were anagrams of our names. Ellindea was the one that stuck for me. :)

That's so cool! :goodvibes

The Dark Dancer said:
:flower: lol, thanks.... ;) So are you. :goodvibes

Do the dolls come in different hair lengths? (probably a dumb question.. :blush: ) lol

not a dumb question at all! i didnt know anything about them either when i fell in love with them, and so i wish i had someone to help me out.

and yes they do. all different colors, natural and not. those two are boys in the picture i posted. but they have girls, little kids, and their heights vary too. some are about a foot tall while other are 2 and 1/2 feet tall. some are like..small kelly barbie dolls.

ellindea said:

Hey, no problem! And we definately have great minds then! LOL! :goodvibes

DollfieDreams said:
not a dumb question at all! i didnt know anything about them either when i fell in love with them, and so i wish i had someone to help me out.

and yes they do. all different colors, natural and not. those two are boys in the picture i posted. but they have girls, little kids, and their heights vary too. some are about a foot tall while other are 2 and 1/2 feet tall. some are like..small kelly barbie dolls.

They look really cool! ;) Thank you for the help! I can see why you feel in love with them! :goodvibes

DollfieDreams said:
well...a dollfie
200412211020179208.jpg

is an expensive korean doll..that im in love with. i dont get mine until sometime before my birthday. so...the dreams part comes in because im dreaming of having one. :rotfl: im corny XD
Do you have a link where you get them? I'd like to see more about them. tia.

i'mgoofyswife....... because i really love goofy and i don't think he was ever married
so i decided i'd be his wife. :love: lol

I picked CheezDoodle because it's the name of my kitty, and I love him so much.( Plus I feel bad for him because I think he's got kitty ADD. :guilty: ) His picture is in my siggy. :cat:

Dragonfly is just a pretty word I think (hrmm that sounds kinda weird...:P) and
75 is my favorite number

Okay mine is the name of my fave character in my fave movie!!!

Ponyboy Curtis form the outsiders

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter