Why?

TallSmartie

Dayner
Why did you pick the username that you have?/What does it mean for you?

Mine (TallSmartie) is pretty easy to figure out. I'm tall and smart. Lol!

What about you?

I'm a dancer....and I love black ballet shoes....So since that's kind of dark.... I am The Dark Dancer. ;) :wizard:

Because I love band so much I consider myself a geek lol. And I picked 911 because im the oldest trumpet player in the middle school jazz band and they are always asking for help and stuff lol

Ally-girlie is the nickname my sister gave me. She always calls me that. So one day I just decided to make it my username (AllyGirlie).

Beach - I love the beach, my favorite spot.
Baby - It sounded right with it, and I'm the youngest in my house.
91 - Year I was born in!

Princess Ash...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :rotfl:

I wish I were a princess...that used to by my life aspiration when i was younger...plus I love Disney princesses...

My name is Ashlie.
At the time, I didn't want to put my full name...so it got shortened to Ash...and now everyone here calls me that and I love it!!

Mine ( U Just Got PUNKD ) well... it's hard to explane..
I guess I just like to Punk people I dont know I just thought one day hey that's a good user for me so... I dont know it's weird..

A friend of mine used to use "funky_munky" as his YIM.

Its just a word. I use it everwhere. I'm not sure where I heard it or how I came up with it, but I like it, and I use it.

well...a dollfie
200412211020179208.jpg

is an expensive korean doll..that im in love with. i dont get mine until sometime before my birthday. so...the dreams part comes in because im dreaming of having one. :rotfl: im corny XD

DollfieDreams said:
well...a dollfie
200412211020179208.jpg

is an expensive korean doll..that im in love with. i dont get mine until sometime before my birthday. so...the dreams part comes in because im dreaming of having one. :rotfl: im corny XD

Wow...I see why you love them. They look awesome! :goodvibes

BTW: If you're corny, then there's no hope for me.....lol, jp ;)

MyHappyEnding_ said:
The song by Avril Lavigne.

Because I think she's awesome.

YAY FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, in Latin Amo means "I love" and, well, I love dolphins, so I picked AmoDolphin.

My first name is Erin and the 1st three letters in my last name is Woo. So my friends call me EWoo. And I love WDW...plus it rhymed with EWoo

AmoDolphin said:
Well, in Latin Amo means "I love" and, well, I love dolphins, so I picked AmoDolphin.

Yes! Another Latin lover like myself! :rotfl2:

Mine is the name of my dog plus the day of my birth (b/c I couldn't think of anything more original when I joined :rotfl: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter