Why is Port Orleans Closed?

that could be the case but I have seen plenty of reports of folks being pixie dusted from ASMo to the Grand Floridian or AOA because they are over booked. I just went last month and was switched to GF since POFQ wasn't open. Beautiful resort but I would never pay full price to stay there.

That guests that were pixie dusted were in standard rooms and that was because of the cheer teams.

I've been waiting to hear when POR will open, but will probably go ahead and book something else, just in case everything else books up. POR is one of my favorite resorts, but we've also stayed at and loved BCV, BWV, and AKL. We are thinking about staying at SSR this time since most things at the Boardwalk aren't open and there is no guarantee if they will be by January. Has anyone stayed at SSR and have any tips for requests?
I would recommend staying off site. WDW hotel prices are very high now, and the benefits of staying at WDW have Almost disappeared.

Nobody here knows for sure but likely a combination of capacity limits at parks, staffing, budget and other things.

This is all true. Also you have to think that park passes are selling out on almost all days, with the exception of Epcot here and there. You simply cant sell more resort rooms to people when they cant even get in the into the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter