Why is it closing?

disfanalicia

Alice!!!!!
Why is vmk closing? I dont understand! I LOVE:lovestruc vmk and will have nothing to do with my self without it. There will be no other place like vmk ever. Anyways, i was just wondering why.

Yup. Grrrr, an "promotion that has gone over the original closing date"

If it was "just a promotion" they should have never taken our money for codes nor should they have put VIRTUAL items out on DMR. For the same amount I points I used towards items they are about to take away, I would have received a sculpture or TV/DVD combo.

Apparently it was just a promotion. To us it was a community. They just didn't realize how big and strong it has become and didn't think about ways to make VMK even bigger and stronger.

I think they put too much effort if it was just a promotion that was meant to last - say a year?

I think they put too much effort if it was just a promotion that was meant to last - say a year?

Yeah they did. Then why did they just decide to quit it and drain all their time and money spent into this? :confused:

It seemed like it was a successful promotion to me that could have always been expanded on ... why end that? Also, I agree that alot of time was spent for just a promotion and recent updates at that. I mean they added that whole magic area very recently. Odd they added a new area and game if they were going to close so shortly after.

I'm getting the feeling that VMK was only a side project that never meant to be fully expanded.

I'm getting the feeling that VMK was only a side project that never meant to be fully expanded.

My VMK character's pants were just a promotion as well.

The promotion exuse is just that, an exuse. Sulake and Disney don't get along anymore. VMK can't exist without a renewed contract between the two companies. I'm blaming both of them for VMK's closing.

Yeah they did. Then why did they just decide to quit it and drain all their time and money spent into this? :confused:

yea exactly...like they spent all the money manufacturing the cards, and giving them away for FREE (expect for the pirate pin & card packs) and even last year they were giving out the Nemo Sub card things at disneyland, and the expiration date on them says Sept. of 2008. :sad2: that's what makes it worse :sad2: why bother manufacturing WDI pins, and free cards...just to be like ok enough. i'm so sick of this promotion nonsense. :sad2: :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter