Why have you NOT bought DVC?

Definitely, if you love the value resorts, DVC isn't for you.

After about 10 years of staying only at DVCs, I stayed at Pop Century. And all I could think is: This is like a nice Motel 6!

Where's my fridge? Where's my balcony...microwave, plates, wine glasses, etc. etc.

I'm sorry - but we all have to remember that to many, a fridge, balcony, microwave and paper plates (Isn't that crazy that the studio has PAPER plates!!!) mean someone cannot AFFORD a Disney vacation.

I personally am trilled people who cannot afford DVC still have the chance to share our Disney Magic. I doubt if the missing microwave and paper plates mean all that much to them.

There are also many-many guests who actually prefer the excitement of the Value Resorts. Happily there is something for everyone at WDW.

We considered it, but don't like the total commitment to Disney. We've done a couple of cruises, and will be hitting WDW once the kids get older, but there are just too many other wonderful vacation possibilities out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter