Why choose All-Stars

when is pop warner? is there a website that lists the times that the 'difficult' groups are at the all stars?
Very basically, it's a football competition thing, that has had a HUGE presence in WDW (most official events take place at the World of Sports arena) for like the last 20 years. I never ran into huge "clumps" of attendees at the parks (I guess they're usually at their sports events during the day), but MOBS of them in the food courts/pools/common areas of (mostly) the values, and as I mentioned, most especially All Star Sports. I don't know if the cheerleaders are part of the Pop Warner events themselves (never cared enough to research either thing, really) or just there at the same time, but they are also a "thing". I truly felt like a salmon trying to swim against the tide trying to get into the food court a few mornings when they were all trying to get out. And I'm sure if their events are not listed on the crowd calendars (never used them either), you'll be able to do a Google to find out their event dates pretty easily. Was always around the first weeks of December, from my memory. Which is exactly when I always preferred to go because of weather, parks decorated, less crowded, Christmas parties, Candlelight Processional.

Coming from Vegas I was in the same predictament, albeit I still am not as far as Hawaii.

I stayed in Movies two years ago for two nights and had no issues. I really liked checking in online and just walking from my car straight to the room. The room itself was straughtforward and the bathroom was dated. I just felt like it was heavily used.

I went in October 2016 and paid approx $98 a night. The following February 2017 I went and paid $120 a night for the Holiday Inn Disney Springs as I couldn’t get an All Star for under $120.

Since I was spending all my time in the parks on both visits I just wanted a room that was cheap and close. The Holiday Inn is comparable to the All Star Music, however I found the room to be more updated and the hotel was less crowded. The bus for the Holiday Inn stops at numerous other Disney Springs hotels also.

I think if you can get an All Star for under $100 it’s a steal. Once you get in the $100-$150 range, I think it depends on what you’re looking for. If it’s over $150 a night, you probably need to reconsider when you’re traveling as the parks are going to be crowded.

I currently have a family suite reserved at All Star Music for one reason, it was the cheapest option for our group. I am hoping that Fort Wilderness can close the gap to ASMu because I would rather stay there but can't justify the difference at the moment. If it doesn't I know anywhere on property will be nice. I am not a hotel snob, Quality Inn is fine with me. I am about 50/50 on property and off and when off property a Choice hotel is usually my go to.

We've always stayed at Pop, but it has had little availability or has been quite a bit more expensive for the dates I've checked. We'll be staying at ASMovies in May and I'm looking forward to it! We pick it because of the price point. We just can't afford anything more expensive. I do have dreams of staying on the monorail loop, though. Someday!

We stayed at Movies last November and were pleased, with one exception. The food court was disappointing, after staying at Pop and AofA. Not enough choices.

I choose the All Stars because it is usually the cheapest option to stay on site. When I visit Disney, I am usually in the parks all day. I usually use the room to sleep, shower, and poop. I don't need to spend a lot of money per night to stay in a room. The other resorts are really nice, but I have a hard time paying a lot of money for a room that I don't spend a lot of time in.

I feel the same way. I'm just looking for a comfortable bed. I like to open and close the parks, so spending a ton of money on a room is a bit of a waste for someone like me. Plus, Deluxe Dining and a room at the All-Stars is cheaper than just a room at a Deluxe Resort.

I went in January for my first time and I went to All-Star Sports and got Deluxe Dining. I plan on going back in November to All-Star Music with Deluxe Dining.

Now if I were older or if I had kids, I'd greatly prefer a deluxe resort for the amenities. For me, the draw is the parks and the food.

I choose the All Stars because it is usually the cheapest option to stay on site. When I visit Disney, I am usually in the parks all day. I usually use the room to sleep, shower, and poop. I don't need to spend a lot of money per night to stay in a room. The other resorts are really nice, but I have a hard time paying a lot of money for a room that I don't spend a lot of time in.

My parents were like this too when we visited Disney. We'd only go one week every other year so every minute at Disney was valuable. We never had a "resort day" while on vacation at Disney. We spent every waking hour in the parks and doing things there. We'd go back to the hotel at night after the parks closed and pass out only to do the same thing the next day.

For our "lazy days" we'd go to Typhoon Lagoon.

I remember once we stayed in the Garden Wing of the Contemporary when I was real little, but my grandparents were with us on that trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter