Why aren't I getting the planning guide from Costco??

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
Its just a little thing, but its driving me crazy. Our cruise is June 24th and other Diser's that are going that booked thru Disney have received theirs a long time ago. I called Costco twice and nothing in the mail. I called DCL and they just say it goes to Costco. What gives. When did you get yours before the cruise?

We have been on 3 cruises and I don't ever remember getting a planning guide until I received my docs(they come together). There really isn't that much additional info anyway. By visiting this board, I picked up the same info and more!

You will get it with your cruise docs - usually about 2 weeks before your sail date.

I think everything from the planning guide & much more is on the dcl website. You can also find much more info on these boards anyway. Thanks DIS! :thumbsup2

The key is to book your ressies for the spa, Palo, kids clubs, excursions, etc. at your booking window which is 90 days out for CC members & 75 days out for the rest. I'm going June 10 & just booked everything I wanted last weekend. You can go on now & get all your credit card info set up, create a wish list, etc. so you'll be ready when your time to book is here.

Have fun planning & cruising!

If you really want the CD, call Disney directly and tell them you want a planning guide sent out. Sometimes they do it, sometimes they don't. But it is worth a try. I've had CMs tell me they can do it....but I never get one...so I keep trying and eventually I do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter