Why am I having so much trouble?

ShortyNBug

Mouseketeer
I think I need to stop reading into the ddp so much. (BUt it's so much to take in and learn about!)

We are going to be staying 7 nights hopefully at Pop but will be going out for the day 2 of the days. I was thinking the QSDP would be best for our family but am now confused as to, should we get any dining plan at all?

I am planning one character meal, wanting breakfast one morning at Akershus, so what should I plan on spending there? If I get QSDP that would be all OOP right?

Other than the one character meal I don't want to be tied down to ADRs anywhere.

You are correct. The QSDP gets you 2 Counter service meals and 2 snacks per day, per person you have bought the plan for.

If you go to Akerhus for Breakfast that would be 100% out of pocket. You would certainly want an ADR for this. Otherwise you are free from reservations.

Yes, you would pay OOP for Akershus. I'm considering doing the QSDP and just paying OOP for the few TS meals we really want.

Decisions, decisions. Good luck!

You could do the regular dining plan and used the unused credits from the day you won't be a Disney to do a couple of signature restaurants.

Are you not going to be on Disney property for 2 of the days? If that is the case, you might be better off without a Dining Plan.

I like the TS meals. I haven't paid for a plan, but think that both plans are more than enough food. If you are not going to be at Disney for two days the DDP might be the better of the two plans as you could schedule an ADR for an early breakfast or later dinner. You could also do a dinner show which is 2TS credits. The extra snack credits and CS could be used on other days for breakfast to spread out the food a bit more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter