Who's headed to Hilton Head this June (2004) ???

We are going 5-31 thru 6-5! I have a ds 7yo. and would love to find him a playmate!:bounce:

We arrive at HH on 6/5 and leave on 6/10 for a 2BR with DH, me, DS (9), DD (6), and Grammy & Pa. Really looking fwd to relaxing and resting and a whole buncha FUN!!!

:hyper:

Will be there in July, July 25-30 to be exact. Sorry, no June dates,
but looking forward to the ocean in July!!
Gotta love being an owner at HHI!!!:)

deerh

We are going 6/4-6/11.
We have only been once before last July and LOVED IT!!!

I cannot wait to sit on the beach and relax for 7 days.
We also booked A Private Affair with Chef Gordon for the 6th...can't wait for that either.

Hope everyone has a wonderful trip!

We will be there June 5 - 12. The Vacation Magic that came yesterday said that the Red, White and Blue Celebration doesn't start the usual week (when we will be there) but the next week. I am not happy - we love that party. Just wanted to gripe.

We are going 6/4-6/11.
We have only been once before last July and LOVED IT!!!

I cannot wait to sit on the beach and relax for 7 days.
We also booked A Private Affair with Chef Gordon for the 6th...can't wait for that either.

Hope everyone has a wonderful trip!

We're going to be there week after you, who is "Chef Gordon"?
Thanks

We will be there June 5 - 12. The Vacation Magic that came yesterday said that the Red, White and Blue Celebration doesn't start the usual week (when we will be there) but the next week. I am not happy - we love that party. Just wanted to gripe.

We'll be there week after you, how do I get "The Vacation Magic"?
Thanks

Hi famgel welcome to the DIS!!

This thread is 4 years old...

The vacation magic was the old member newsletter/magazine Which has been replaced with something not as good with a new title.

DW and myself will be there June 1-6 in a 1BR (hope we get a good marsh view this time). If you see a bald, slightly overweight man in his late 50's with a beard come up and say hey to WolfpackFan.

Wow!! Just read the thread and noticed the dates. So I guess all those folks won't be there after all. Bummer. Anyway if you're gong to be there in June 2008, and see me come up and say hey.

DW and myself will be there June 1-6 in a 1BR (hope we get a good marsh view this time). If you see a bald, slightly overweight man in his late 50's with a beard come up and say hey to WolfpackFan.

Wow!! Just read the thread and noticed the dates. So I guess all those folks won't be there after all. Bummer. Anyway if you're gong to be there in June 2008, and see me come up and say hey.

Well I was there that June..and I'll be there this June, as well. LOL
We'll be there June 1-7.:cool1:
I'm the 36 year old with braces, easy to spot...:rolleyes: ;)

We will be there the 13th through the 19th! Can't wait. There is another thread somewhere with June HH Dissers:)

I think that the original thread didn't have 2004 on it, and someone posted their dates. Midway through Laurabearz pointed out how old the thread was :rotfl:, but by then some of us had already posted our dates for this June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter