Who's going to Harambe Nights this summer? Let's chat here!

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
Anyone else excited about Harambe Nights? I just booked my ticket and can't wait!

I couldn't take it anymore and changed my dates by a day (actually added on one).

We're going on 6/21. I was able to get a Value Studio at AKV for that night so we don't have to drive home after.

We are!! I read the menu to my oldest (11 yrs) and she is super excited to try some new foods :) She is hoping she gets to see some Jungle Book friends wondering around!

I'm interested to read/hear reviews on it because the price just seems outrageous to me.

The artist rendering makes it look like a business networking function. No kids, a bunch of guys in Dockers, and a cheese tray.

Pooh, but it's got "Harambe" in it, so you know it's an authentically African business networking function.

Seriously, that rendering is horrific.

-Jason

We are also going on 6/21 and staying at AKL. A perfect ending for our trip, we leave Sunday night 6/22.

We are going to the first one one June 7th!! We can't wait!! It will be our first day there. Myself, my DH and DD (11) will be there :)

We will be going to the first night June 7th!! It will be our first night. It will be myself, my DH and my DD. We can't wait!!

Was disappointed that we won't get to enjoy the festivities. We don't arrive August 19th. I do think it's on the pricey side but would love to have gone.

We are going 8/2, Me, DH and DGD (6)
We will most assuredly not be wearing dockers as shown in the concept pic.
The most dressed for the occassion we'll be is DGD is wearing a custom dress with Simba, Nala, Timon, Pumba, Rafiki on it.
We are looking very forward to it.
We plan to arrive at 4:00 and get in a few rides before heading over for the party. Anyone else plan to do that?

We are going to the first night June 7th!! We can't wait!! It will be myself, my DH and my DD (11). Yahoo!!

AngiTN, am so excited to finally see someone attending the same night we are! No one has really mentioned this date. Not certain if it's timing or narrator but you can be assured we won't be in business attire either...probably will be too hot for much of anything:rotfl::rotfl:
We normally stay on our DVC points but are spending the week at the Wilderness Lodge this time and kind of planned the trip around the Harambe event. We are looking forward to an interesting evening.
How does everyone else who is going later feel about knowing all about what will be happening? Are you sorry you won't have the element of surprise like the early nights or glad to be forewarned?

We plan to arrive at 4:00 and get in a few rides before heading over for the party. Anyone else plan to do that?

We have annual passes, so we will probably enter earlier. We're going 6/21 and I was able to get a Value Studio at the Animal Kingdom Villas for the night so we don't have to make the hour drive home that evening.

Just booked the last night offered - 8/9 as this looks like so much fun. My dd's are 17 and 19 and they love the FOTLK, AK and all things Disney so they are looking forward to this unique experience as much - maybe more than I am.

I think we will also hit the park around 5ish to try and see/ride a few things before the party starts.

Can't wait to start hearing first hand reports.

I'll be there on July 5th with my DD14. Can't wait!!! DD is a big Lion King fan so I'm really excited about doing this with her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter