Who's going Sept. 19 - 26 - 2009

Driving from Ohio. Arriving Sept 18 for 8 nights! Can't wait!

We are right outside of Cinci also! We were initially leaving the 18th to drive and arrive on the 19th but we added a day so we are going to leave the 17th. Are you driving through the night or stopping along the way? I think we are going to leave on the 17th in the evening and just drive all night and take turns sleeping...I can't stand the thought of wasting precious time getting there stopping to sleep! I'll sleep by the pool on the 18th :thumbsup2

We will be at Pop 20-26 September celebrating our retirements and 41 years of marriage. Got our Mickey Mail today!

Just me and my 3-year-old granddaughter going to celebrate my BDay! I just finished this for her to wear for pictures with the princesses
100_3394.jpg
You can read more about us on Blogspot! Can't wait to go!!:banana:

We will be leaving Nashville on the 20th and will check into CSR on the 21st. We check out on the morning of the 24th.
I love that dress you made for your little one. It's too cute!!!

Thank you! I have two more to go LOL, but it leads to the excitement. I just wish she were here so I could have a picture of her in them, but I am sure I will take plenty in the parks. I have one more princess one to make then a Minnie Mouse dress :wizard:

Heading from Columbus, OH on September 14 staying at POP until the 22nd. I can't wait!!!

transnet87- That dress is soooo cute. You and your DGD have a great time.
And to everyone else going that week--Have a Super Time!!!!!

Lets see what we are all doing the week. Here's my list:

Sat Sept 19th: Arrive around 130/2 pm, probably go over to DTD for EOS for dinner, or maybe the new Dino place

Sun Sept 20th: Boma 730 am, going to DHS for the day, Try to go to Fantasmic, if we can handle it

Mon Sept 21st: Crystal Palace 820 AM, MK for the day, The Wave at 5:45 PM, then maybe back to MK for Wishes

Tues Sept 22nd : Chef Mickeys 730 AM, Epcot for the day, then MNSSHP that night!

Wed Sept 23rd: Donald's Breakfast Safari 830 AM, Animal Kingdom for the day, then my son is going to be at Simba's Cubhouse while the adults go to Le Cellier at 505 PM, and then spend time at Epcot EMH

Thur Sept 24th: Rest day at the resort, spend some time at the pool, or, if we feel lke it, maybe go to BB, then son to Simba's cubhouse again while adults go to Jiko at 545 PM, and relax for a while

Fri Sept 25th: Kona 805 AM, then it's up in the air, either a favorite park, or a water park. play it by ear

Sat Sept 26th: leave AKV at around 840 AM on ME :sad:

So, what are you guys doing?

I am so excited for all of you!!:cool1:,iot sounds like so much fun we will not be In the world untill oct so I am very eager to here all of you reports from the world!!:cool1:.I hope all of you have a magical trip:goodvibes

I am so excited for all of you!!:cool1:,iot sounds like so much fun we will not be In the world untill oct so I am very eager to here all of you reports from the world!!:cool1:.I hope all of you have a magical trip:goodvibes

If it is like our trip, it'll be here before you know it! This summer has FLOWN by!

We are heading out from Indiana, We arrive on 21st and leave on the 26th. We are staying at POR. Hopefully we will be bringing our DGS down for his first trip. If not we will still be celebrating our 25th anniversary.:goodvibes

Vladimir10,yep just got done makeing all the adr's(for now:rotfl2:) we are going to MNSSHP on the 8th and the 13th. I am going to pre order the tickets for the 8th and buy the ones for the 13th when we get down there.

Vladimir10,yep just got done makeing all the adr's(for now:rotfl2:) we are going to MNSSHP on the 8th and the 13th. I am going to pre order the tickets for the 8th and buy the ones for the 13th when we get down there.

Cool! We bought tickets for the 22nd ahead of time, no guts, no glory, I guess!
:rotfl:
I got all the ADRs I wanted, even Le Cellier. That one took some work. I spent a good month, maybe more, trying everyday online to get it, and it finally worked!

Can hardly wait!
:banana::banana::banana:

(I love that banana!)

Cool! We bought tickets for the 22nd ahead of time, no guts, no glory, I guess!
:rotfl:
I got all the ADRs I wanted, even Le Cellier. That one took some work. I spent a good month, maybe more, trying everyday online to get it, and it finally worked!

Can hardly wait!
:banana::banana::banana:

(I love that banana!)

maybe thats what I have to do with O'hannas cant seem to buy a decent time for dinnier.Earlyest I got was 9:30pm of any time during our stay:scared1:

maybe thats what I have to do with O'hannas cant seem to buy a decent time for dinnier.Earlyest I got was 9:30pm of any time during our stay:scared1:

It took a great deal of patience on my part to get it, but it finally worked. I must admit to being completely shocked when it worked!
:scared1:
I was so used to that 'Nothing Available' message that I thought something was wrong when I got it!

It's a little earlier than I wanted, but I took it anyway, just hope it's worth it.
Hope you get into O'hannas! Good luck!

It took a great deal of patience on my part to get it, but it finally worked. I must admit to being completely shocked when it worked!
:scared1:
I was so used to that 'Nothing Available' message that I thought something was wrong when I got it!

It's a little earlier than I wanted, but I took it anyway, just hope it's worth it.
Hope you get into O'hannas! Good luck!

Thanks,vladimir you give me hope:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter