Who's Going in -----

Disney Campers

DIS Veteran
Do you have a trip planned in January?? post your dates here and where you are staying.

<Font Size=2><Font Color=blue>Scott</Font><Font
>
Co-Moderator Camping @ Disney Board

DisneyCampers@wdwinfo.com
<Font Color=ff0066><Font size=2>www.disneycampers.com
</Font></font>
<marquee>
wavey.GIF
</marquee>

We're going in January from the 24th through Feb 5. We have requested the 1400 loop, have reserved a golf cart and watch these boards for the latest and greatest info!!!

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be arriving on Jan 1st and leaving on the 7th! I have requested loop 100.

We'll be tent camping at FW Jan. 12-22. I requested Loop 800. Jan. 5-12 we'll be at Vistana. We leave tomorrow!
Lisa Goodlin

If all goes well we will be there from jan 22 to JAn. 28. Ressies for 1400 loop. We are bringing our electric blankets(LOL). Can't wait, this trip was postponed fron Dec 1-5.
See y'all there. :D :D :D

ARRIVING JAN 8 - 30..........REQUESTED...loop 1300 or 900.....driving the rv
from Long Island NY.....see ya !
SPINNER

We'll be there the 12-24th and we've requested the 1500 loop. It will be my husband and I plus our three kids (8,5,4) -- we'll be the ones in the pool everyday! We are flying in with all our gear and won't have a vehicle so it will just be our little tent and that will be it!

We are going Jan. 19th-27th in our Americamp 5th wheel that I love but wish it had bunkbeds!!!!!! :confused3 We were there in Oct. for the MNSSHP and had a blast!!!!!!!! :cool1: Looking forward to the cooler weather and HOPEFULLY smaller crowds of January!?!?!?!?!?!?:worship:

We have been 2x before in January and loved the weather and slower crowds. We expected it to be like that in October, boy were we surprised! BUT, it was well worth it just for the Halloween party.:cheer2:

BTW, are we the only ones taking our kids out of school for Disney trips? I have seen a few people on here that have said the age of the kids they are taking but most people must be empty-nester's and such. I homeschool my 13yo DD and my 8yo DS is in public school. They are going to FREAK :laughing: when they find out he will miss 4 more days of school for a vacation. He missed 5 days in October! Oh well, all in the name of family, fun and the MOUSE!!!

Hope all have a safe and wonderful trip!!!!!!!!!!:grouphug:

We're taking our kindergarten child and grade 3 child out of school for 2.5 weeks. I've never had any problems with this (we do it yearly) and the teachers love when my children bring their journal to share with the class when they return.

We are going Jan. 19th-27th in our Americamp 5th wheel that I love but wish it had bunkbeds!!!!!! :confused3 We were there in Oct. for the MNSSHP and had a blast!!!!!!!! :cool1: Looking forward to the cooler weather and HOPEFULLY smaller crowds of January!?!?!?!?!?!?:worship:

We have been 2x before in January and loved the weather and slower crowds. We expected it to be like that in October, boy were we surprised! BUT, it was well worth it just for the Halloween party.:cheer2:

BTW, are we the only ones taking our kids out of school for Disney trips? I have seen a few people on here that have said the age of the kids they are taking but most people must be empty-nester's and such. I homeschool my 13yo DD and my 8yo DS is in public school. They are going to FREAK :laughing: when they find out he will miss 4 more days of school for a vacation. He missed 5 days in October! Oh well, all in the name of family, fun and the MOUSE!!!

Hope all have a safe and wonderful trip!!!!!!!!!!:grouphug:

We homeschool our boys. Since I'm the principal, I've declared school closed those two weeks.:thumbsup2

I have a co-worker at the fire station who went mid-December. Their note to the schools was they were going to be studying different Christmas' customs around the world. It was allowed and excused.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter