Who's going in Nov 2002?

Nov 15-23

I am so excited!This will be our first vist to wdw!!We are staying in cbr.:D
There will be 3 of us DH and DS (5).

Lori:wave:

We will be going 11/5-11/10, 2002!

It will be me, my 20 yr old sister, and my DS, age 4.

We are staying at All Star Movies.

I wish it was November already!!!!

We (me, dh dd age 6) will be going Nov 14-20
staying at POR
counting the days----- 237 to be exact
:pinkbounc

We will be there November 24-29th. Myself, two sons (13 & 10), sister, niece (9), and mother. All husbands are staying home. We will be staying in two rooms at All Star Music. Reservations are paid in full, and tickets are already purchased and paid for. Saving now for spending and travel money.

We will be there from the 8th until the 18th!!!!!!!!!! We are staying at the CR, and the Dolphin(I think). Still have to convince some people to split our stay.;)

Count us in too, DH, DS10 & 13 will be at ASMo Nov. 22-28th!!
Looking forward to seeing the Osborne Lites at MGM (like we did in '99). Already got passes and airline tickets!! Got back yesterday from the Disney Store to put Disney Dollars in kids Easter baskets to help them start to save up money!! Waiting for a good deal at ASMo to book rooms. DisneyMom0324, tiggerfan6 and others staying at ASMo , what kindof rate/deal did you get?).

Weather was great for us (were from Chgo. so that's a no brainer lol). Back in '99 my kids were in that pool every nite until it closed at 12M!! And, they got up by 9AM the next morning!!
Although i must admit, i'm scared about doing the Poly. Luau in Nov due to weather.....so i'm going to sign us up for the Hoop-dee-doo.

Sue
:earsgirl:

P.S. Are the dancing Water fountains still in the parks? i read somewhere they were gone :(

sudiequ were staying at asmo for 69 a night thats with tax under AAA discount.

Hi

We are going from 24th October to 7th November 2002 for our 2nd Wedding Anniversary :D

Kaylee

Thanks Easyrider! I can't expect much better than that, so i guess i should just go ahead and book it!! Thanks again for the info :D

Sudiequ

:earsgirl:

We will be there 11/27-12/7. My Mom, DH, DD (4) and me! We are staying at WL, again! Love it!

We (DH, DD (age 3), & I) are going November 15 - 24.
We are staying at POR. Can't wait!! I have had DD excited
and ready to go since last summer! Every time she sees
an airplane she gets excited and screams their going
to see Mickey!! LOL!!:D

Im not going in Nov, but im going in June/July!

The carycrew dh, dw, dd (10) and ds (7) will be staying at the Poly Nov 3 to 7 then heading out on the wonder for 3 days to finish off our first Disney vacation !!! Can't wait can't wait !!!

:bounce: ::bounce::bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter