Who will be the first to report back from HRH?

Mom of teens

Earning My Ears
This will be an unofficial contest. The contest has no prize except the admiration of all your fellow Hard rock hotel travelers. We will not be going until may so we are out. But who out there will be the first to report back????? :D :D

Mom of teens

I'll be at Portofino the day of the Opening at Hard Rock. I'm hoping to get over there at some point to check it out. I'll be home on the Jan. 21st and hopefully post a trip report.

10 days and counting!

I will be waiting too! We are going in November!

Carrie
LOL.gif

wave.gif

Im actually performing at the Hard Rock Cafe in April, so Ill be pretty slow on my report.

<center>2000 WESTHILL HIGH SCHOOL HOMECOMING KING</center>

USF: 4/17/99; IOA: 7/14/00; WDW, USF, IOA:4/01

<a href="http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/SmackDownHotel">My Webpage(Dudleyville)</a>

You did say you were bringing a laptop right Dave? ;) Yes just teasing..sort of. Can't wait to hear all about it!

jessica5.gif

Who will donate a notebook computer to Dave to type up a trip report? :)

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

My wife and i will be there on the 3rd-6th talked to the hotel and they said that the grand opening will be in Feb probable the first week.Hope so we will be staying there then :) :) :) :) :)

Remember, I'm a lot better at giving highlights than details. Also remember I'm pretty easy to please on vacation and don't let little things get to me, so others might find fault with something that I couldn't care less about, but I'll try to be as objective as possible. I already know I'm going to like the place from another thread where it was stated that those who "look the part" are given preference in being hired. This is good because it's different, but I know is going to annoy some people(Oh,my God, MY CHILDREN!! How can they look like that in front of MY CHILDREN?? Please protect MY CHILDREN- sob, cry, whine...) You know reports like that are going to filter in, so I'll try to get everything in. 18 days of work left!! Oh, by the way, there is a moderator here who is a trip report writing EXPERT who will be joining me at the Hard Rock (and will also be back at his computer before I get back to mine) so he is the one to attack for the most complete reports!!

Dave(who once again shifts responsibility to someone else!!)

"Compose your final, loathesome dirge!"

I'm booked for three nights starting Jan 19, the official opening day.

Assuming they don't delay the opening (maybe they've learned from the Portofino experience!), I'll send in a report.

Kelly Monaghan
Author of "Universal Studios Escape: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure"µˇ0

Kelly,
Well so far its KELLY is in the lead. Who can top someone booked on opening day! Just remember details we want details.

Dave,
This does not let you off the hook. It great to read things from different prespectives. I too never sweat the small stuff. I'm just afraid when they see my daughter they will offer her a job and I will have to go home without her. Thanks everyone for responding to my thread.

Mom of teens :cool: :cool: :D :cool:

Mom of teens

Kelly,
Please remember us here when you return! We are all in anticipation for details on Hard Rock hotel! Enjoy your trip! :D

jessica5.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!