Who was on your bedroom wall....

It was Backstreet Boys until I developed my real taste in music and then it was Blink182, The Used, Our Lady Peace, Unwritten Law etc...

Jim Morrison was on my ceiling... does that count? Also The Who and Chicago, for groups, and Bobby Sherman and David Cassidy as posters. I'm old...

Shawn Cassidy and later on Patrick Swayze. I'm sure there were more but these two were standouts. :lovestruc

At first it was just a few of David Hasselhoff during the Knight Rider days. Then I switched and plastered my walls with pin-ups and posters of Duran Duran. I used to say that my room looked like I had Duran Duran wallpaper on the walls! As far as scrapbooks go, I still have about 3 photo albums of them. Most are from my wall. Others are those that I couldn't put up do to lack of wall space at the time :teeth:

Just to clarify, I was 13 in 1984 when I started plastering my walls.

Last edited:
When I was a kid/teen it was:

Micheal Jackson (when I was a kid)

Teenager:
Kirk Cameron
New Kids on the Block (especially Joe)
Spice Girls
Leonard Di Caprio

As an adult (and even a married woman)
Orlando Bloom (my NOW exhusband was the one who got it for me as a gift cuz he knew I had a crush on him)

Now as a single mum
On the door in my kitchen leading to the basement and the garage the cast of Game of Thrones
The Edge from U2 (in my basement tv room)
Liam Neeson (back of my bedroom door)

Scott Baio
Charlie Waters (was a Dallas Cowboy)
Robby Benson(before he was Beast!)
And thousands of little cutouts from all the teen mags from the 70's. But I never had Leif Garret! Couldn't stand him.

In Junior High: Duran Duran, Michael Jackson and various Tiger Beat tear-out posters of C. Thomas Howell, Ralph Macchio and all the Outsiders. :)

High School: Posters from John Hughes movies- Pretty in Pink, Breakfast Club, etc. And some black and white James Dean posters.

leif+garrett.JPG

LMAO it seems so corny and weird looking at him now.

Duran Duran, then later on in my teen years I became addicted to hockey. After that NY Rangers were all over my walls, Ron Dougay, John Vanbiesbrouck, and even though he wasn't a Ranger yet, the great one, Wayne Gretzky

I may have had a teeny tiny obsession with Dirty Dancing and Patrick Swayze...:rolleyes1

Bon Jovi - in all of their Living on a Prayer 80's hair glory - may have also graced my walls. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter