Who wants to be my buddy??

grover

DIS Veteran
We have the option to have buddies on this board!! I would really like to try it out- so does anyone want to be my buddie.......

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Grover in Winnipeg

Hi grover: I just added you as "my buddy" although as yet I'm not too sure what all that is! lol But we'll have fun learning here.Hi Buddy!:bounce:

Thanks Sammi, I have also added you to my buddy list! Grover in Winnipeg :bounce:

Bashful64- Great I will add you to my buddy list! :bounce: Anyone else want to be buddies? Grover in Winnipeg

Can I be a buddy too?As buddies, what does that mean?? Do we keep each other updated of new things if the other has no opportunity to be on for awhile?? Good idea, and I would love to be a buddy.

Joline

What is this about Buddies? Could someone explain it to me?
tigercat

Tigercat, I was reading this thread and clicked on the buddy thingee at the bottom of your post and it said tigercat has been added to your buddy list. I didn't know that's what would happen, I was just clicking it to get some info. So now you are my buddy, whatever that means, (if that is okay with you?)

Tink42

Good morning everyone ;) In response to the question regarding "what is a buddy", this is what I have been able to figure out so far! Please correct me if I am wrong!! Anyone that you add as your buddy can be found on your buddylist,(buddylist is found on the usercp page). Your buddylist then keeps track of which buddies are online and offline at the moment. This will assist in sending private messages as you will then know if your buddy is online to receive it immediately!! You can still send a pm if your buddy is offline and they will receive it the next time they log in. I really hope that this all makes sense!! Let me know if it doesn't :crazy:

Grover in Winnipeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter