Who should I talk to

jollymon2

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Well, we got the paperwork in the mail last Thursday, looked everything over and was going to sign everything today. Yesterday my wife's car completely died. It needs an entire new transmission so we will decide wheather to fix it or buy a new one. In any event, this throws a snag in our DVC plans. We put down our $500 deposit last week and were going to send in the contracts tomorrow, but now I think we really have to hold off for a little bit to get this car situation straightened out. At this point we're reluctantly hoping to cancel our membership to the DVC for a year or so. Anyway, should I call my guide to cancel things or is there someone else I should contact? Also, do you know if the deposit we put down will be refunded? I guess this all means I won't be able to go home for a little longer. Thanks in advance for all of your help with these questions.

I feel confident your guide will help you resolve this as best as possible, and I am sorry this happened. I hope it is just a "small step back" for you and that you can join DVC soon! Best wishes!

Call your guide.

Explain the situation.

You may have to fax Member Administration/Member Accounting a peice of paper that says you want to cancel and that has your signature on it. This may only be for members canceling their add on.

The deposit will be refunded.

Good luck with everything. DVC will still be here a year from now.:D :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter