Who Says We Can't Be Trusted? ;) Pre-Trippie

Sounds good so far to me :goodvibes I'm sure you'll all have an amazing time! Looking forward to further updates soon!

Thanks for the feeback everyone. Also to add that it's my girlfriends birthday whilst we are out there. Is there anything extra special we could do/book for her special day. Money no object & up for any suggestions?

You could maybe do a fireworks cruise, go out on a private boat to the lake to watch the fireworks, quite expensive between 4 though i think.
Plenty of dinner shows that are good that just the two off you could do or all 4.
Or just propose. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the feeback everyone. Also to add that it's my girlfriends birthday whilst we are out there. Is there anything extra special we could do/book for her special day. Money no object & up for any suggestions?

You could check out the Disney Florist or Memories by Betsy who can arrange gift baskets and floral arrangements to be delivered to your hotel/villa.

I've recently used Betsy and made a basket for my family as a surprise when they arrive. I've picked a couple of nice items out for each of them and Betsy has made up the most fantastic basket which she'll deliver to our hotel on the morning we arrive. But I do think they can deliver at any time during your stay.

I've never used the Disney florist, so I cannot comment on this, but by looking on there they have some lovely arrangements :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter