Who Says We Can't Be Trusted? ;) Pre-Trippie

Will-I-Am

Earning My Ears
ATTENTION....yes you there you listening, eyes to the front, spit that gum out, phone off please! - we sorted?- thankyou!

Well there's no time like the present to introduce myself and my fellow disney go'ers!

Will - Yeah that's me. Eighteen, studying PE. Englands very own prince charming ;) - Love rollercoasters, food, shopping etc.
untitled.jpg

Summer - My Other Half. Eighteen, studying PE. My Cinderella if you wanna get the cheese out. Up for anything is our Sum'.
13351_346854860365_841290365_999500.jpg

Jamal - Best mate, well actually he sat next to me in Science in Year 7 and i've never really been able to shake him off;) -Eighteen, studying PE. The Vainest Of Them All. Doesn't want to go on rollercoaster or wet rides as they'll "mess with his hair" :confused3 - would quite happily spend the two weeks in a room filled with mirrors singing 'the way you make me feel' - to himself, no joke he has been known to break out in song whilst looking at himself.
5087_99605040810_533430810_2508856_.jpg

Gabby - Jamals Snow White. Eighteen, studying..you guessed it? - PE. Tigger of course. Up for most things but has underlined the fact she will not go on anything "dead scary like". Says she'll cry if she meets Tigger as apparentley he's her idol:rolleyes1
20448_298915361017_705386017_449482.jpg

In 8months it will be our last day in Florida, thats scary to be honest so I want to make this the best holiday ever. No expense shall be spared. Will quite happily live on bread & water for the next 7 & a bit months to be quite honest. Let's get down to the nitty gritty then.

Destination - Florida

Set Off Date - 1st November

Return Date - 15th November

Depart From - Manchester Airport

Arrive At - Orlando Internation Airport (if all goes to plan):laughing:

Hotel - Tuscana Orlando Resort - Champions Gate.
tuscana.jpg

Parks Planned To Visit -
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
Seaworld
Blizzard Beach
Aquatica
Universal Studios
Islands Of Adventure.

Driver - For the whole two weeks Jamal has nominated himself to be our personal driver. I, however, don't like the idea of our lives being in Jamal's hands whilst there are so many distractions and, of course, mirrors:rolleyes1

Check List:
Important Documents(passport etc) ☑
Tickets Booked ☑
Hotel Booked ☑
Flight Booked ☑
Hire Car ☑
Dollars...will give that half a tick :laughing:

The countdown starts now, and as maths has never been my strong point I will just say it's 7months and a bit till we set off for hopefully the trip of a lifetime!:woohoo:

UPDATE

After a few weeks of non-stop talking about the holiday we now have decided the resteraunts we absolutley MUST visit. We have also decided what top 3 rides we are looking forward to.

Dining Must Do's
.Chillis - The Fajitaa's sound lush.
.IHOP - Pure Pancake addiction.
.Dennys - as above.
.Golden Corral - just generally sounds nice
.McDonalds- just to say we've done american maccy dee's really
.Burger King- as above
.Outback SteakHouse - heard great reviews
.Bubba Gumps - Just for pure comic effect

Ride Must Do's
Me - Hulk, Dueling Dragons, Manta -pure adrenaline junky
Jamal - Shrek 4D, Toy Story Mania, Star Tours
Summer - Rock'n'Roller Coaster, Kraken, Splash Mountain
Gabs - Test Track, Soarin', Tower Of Terror.

We've also vowed to ourselves that we must do Cirque du' Soleil & the hot air balloon ride at DTD and am currentley deciding wether to fork out the money to swim with dolphins - wouldn't it be good enough to just feed them at Seaworld?

Anyway that's my quick update :)

Great start looking forward to more...are you planning on making any dining ressies?

loving it already. you all will have such a fab time.

looking forward to reading your up-dates as the time goes on

susan

Great start! I love the intro to Jamal....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Looking forward to hearing more of your plans. :)

wow you guys are going to have a great time hotel looks lovely

Im sure your all going to have the best holiday of your lives:banana:

Cant wait to read more:thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading more, you re visiting the same time as us.
So keep fingers crossed for good weather and an even better dollar rate
Ali

Thanks for the feeback everyone. Also to add that it's my girlfriends birthday whilst we are out there. Is there anything extra special we could do/book for her special day. Money no object & up for any suggestions?

Sounds like you have a fantastic holiday in the pipeline - look forward to reading your trip report! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter