Who Owns at EVERY DVC Resort?

Pluto 32

Mouseketeer
Who owns at EVERY DVC resort AND is going to continue buying as new resorts pop up to keep this status up? Or it's on their bucket list to own at every DVC resort? I know you're out there and I want to hear from you! Do you have different UYs? How do you use all your contracts, etc.?

Why? That would be a whole lot off annual fees. If you have that much for fees, you might as well buy a house at Golden Oaks.
I agree 100% with you. And the same could be said for those who own the max of 8000 points but I'm sure they are out there.

I recall one poster that if they didn't own points at all resorts it was very close. I think they were now in retirement age and I don't believe were purchasing at all the newest resorts,

Disney does.

I have seen a few ppl in the'1000 point club' - maybe some of them, but even that is doubtful.

Um ... are you fishing for a sugar daddy/momma? This recent line of questioning suggests a certain interest ... :rolleyes:
LOL! Not a bad idea but I’m married and have a child. My wife would probably object but I like where your head is. Haha!

That is not one of our goals..... not enough time to visit that often and for sure we could find many better uses for the money! We are content with what we have.

I’ve stayed at all DVC resorts so far, I am happy. We don’t own at OKW, Riviera, Poly, CCV, GCV, or Aulani.

Awesome! Which DVC resort is your favorite and why?
DH would say the original VWL is his favorite, and it is mine too, but BCV with SAB is a very close second.
We spend a week in an Aulani GV in September, and we have stayed in a CC Cabin twice. I think even DH would agree that those were our favorite ACCOMODATIONS!

I have a friend, infrequent member of the Dis, who I will keep anonymous....she owns everywhere other than Hawaii and Cali. The bulk of her points is at particular resort with 100 pt add-ons at the others. So pretty close.

I don't think I have the time to come stay at every DVC yearly. And I certainly wouldn't want to pay the maintenance fees.
There probably are some that do, and I hope they enjoy the resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter