Who is the leader?

Well, I may be looking in the wrong place, but on my user CP under "subscribed threads", it says I have 706!! Does that make me the winner or just a girl who spends WAY too much time on the DIS? You decide, lol.

My user CP says I'm subscribed to 1720 threads. I have 17 checkmarks on the the first page of the main camping board and 24 checkmarks on the first page of the camping community board

Watch what you say, Vickie. The Tag Fairy is ALWAYS watching..... :rolleyes1

The fairy doesn't watch me. :sad2:

Oh, but you're wrong. At first, I didn't remember saying two of mine. The Fairy knows.... and remembers.....and tags you with them when you've long forgotten all about them.

Oh, but you're wrong. At first, I didn't remember saying two of mine. The Fairy knows.... and remembers.....and tags you with them when you've long forgotten all about them.

Still no tags, but my dots are really spreading. Did we ever figure out who the leader is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter