Who is Going in September?

We're now arriving the night of 9/13and checking out on 9/19.

It looks like our stay at the PPH will overlap several days. I am taking my DS and DDIL with their 2 kids - DGS(8 yr) and DGD(6 yr). I have park tickets, hotels reservations, and plane tickets booked. Now I am anxiously waiting for that 60 day mark in the planning.

It looks like our stay at the PPH will overlap several days. I am taking my DS and DDIL with their 2 kids - DGS(8 yr) and DGD(6 yr). I have park tickets, hotels reservations, and plane tickets booked. Now I am anxiously waiting for that 60 day mark in the planning.

YAY!! Another Oregonian!! :cool1::cool1:

Maybe we'll see eachother in the halls!

I went solo in Feb 12, May 12, Oct 12 & Feb 13! I stayed at the DLH in Dec 12 (with family) and Feb 13. Have a great time. I know it's hard, but try not to feel uncomfortable, just concentrate on having a good time and not worrying about what everyone else is doing. :goodvibes

My bestie and I will be there 8/29 (I hope we can come in that afternoon or maybe evening, I'd like to be in in time to see WoC that night) until 9/2. We're doing the half ("running" may be too strong of a word lol) and staying at Del Sol. Wasn't sure if Del Sol was where we wanted to be but everything else is booked up so Del Sol it is!! LOL.

We spent a couple of days at DLR in July of '10 and I loved it. I'm excited to take it at a (slightly) more leisurely pace.

I am going 9-22 to 9-26 and staying at the Disneyland Hotel. I went solo back in 2008 it was a little uncomfortable at times but not bad.:beach::

I'll be going alone for the first in February/March to go on the DIVA trip. Since Disneyland feels like a second home, I think it'll be fine. There will be lots of group activities which will offset the alone time a bit.

Have a wonderful time! If you want to plan a meet, let me know and I'll put it on the first page.

I went solo in Feb 12, May 12, Oct 12 & Feb 13! I stayed at the DLH in Dec 12 (with family) and Feb 13. Have a great time. I know it's hard, but try not to feel uncomfortable, just concentrate on having a good time and not worrying about what everyone else is doing. :goodvibes

I'm finding there are more and more DIS people going solo. I think that's great!

My bestie and I will be there 8/29 (I hope we can come in that afternoon or maybe evening, I'd like to be in in time to see WoC that night) until 9/2. We're doing the half ("running" may be too strong of a word lol) and staying at Del Sol. Wasn't sure if Del Sol was where we wanted to be but everything else is booked up so Del Sol it is!! LOL.

We spent a couple of days at DLR in July of '10 and I loved it. I'm excited to take it at a (slightly) more leisurely pace.

Good luck in the half marathon! I know a few people who are going for the first time and they are totally excited! Have a wonderful time in the parks!

please put me on the list. Sounds like it would be fun.:cool1:

Has anyone mailed packages home. I tend to over buy and with the airlines charing for everthing. I read about a UPS store and Fedex but they didnt sound like they where withinn walking distance from DL. Is it expensive to the stores at DL to ship them. I guesse they go off the cost and not weight. Any ideas?:confused3

Sept. 15-21st. Staying @ VGC 1 bdr. We'll be there for our DD's 4th birthday on the 19th!

We've been to DL quite a few times and are WDW vets (been there 100+ times, we have family in the area). This will be our kid's first trip to DL though.

please put me on the list. Sounds like it would be fun.:cool1:

Has anyone mailed packages home. I tend to over buy and with the airlines charing for everthing. I read about a UPS store and Fedex but they didnt sound like they where withinn walking distance from DL. Is it expensive to the stores at DL to ship them. I guesse they go off the cost and not weight. Any ideas?:confused3

GCH has a business center where you can ship packages. You'll need to either bring a box or find one while there, but they can ship for you.

To add you to the list, we'll need the dates you are going. If you want to share the hotel, that's good too.

We (this means my boyfriend, 37, and I, 32) from september, 9th, to september, 15th (only in the parks at 09/10, 09/11 and 09/13 for the beginning of Halloween).

It is our first visit! We are coming all the way from Germany to tour around California for three weeks!

We (this means my boyfriend, 37, and I, 32) from september, 9th, to september, 15th (only in the parks at 09/10, 09/11 and 09/13 for the beginning of Halloween).

It is our first visit! We are coming all the way from Germany to tour around California for three weeks!

That sounds like a wonderful trip! Enjoy!

We are going September 8-10... It will be my DD11 and myself... Boyfriend and his mom might join us too... Do not know where we are staying... Thinking about renting DVC points if I can

We are going September 8-10... It will be my DD11 and myself... Boyfriend and his mom might join us too... Do not know where we are staying... Thinking about renting DVC points if I can

I've always wanted to rent DVC points - let us know how that goes! Are you using Dave's?

I just noticed that I am not on the list even though I have been reading this thread for months. We are from the Philadelphia area (about 30 miles north close to the border of NJ)

Going August 31st to Sept 7th - Staying at BW Stovalls - DH & I celebrating our 31st wedding anniversary on Sept 4th and my birthday on Sept 7th
First trip to California and first time to Disneyland-we might be considered WDW vets since we have been there several times.

95 days!! Woo-hoo :cool1:

mxforlife262 - I see you are from Oregon too and have a starting date the same as mine. Are you flying out of PDX on the 15th? We have a 12:40 flight into LGB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter