who is doing a Pro Internship in 09?

That would be a good idea, if they did because I am not living onsite so I would hate to have to sit through all the stuff I didn't need to. I am also excited that it's at noon because i'll still be on west coast time so it will be just right for me.

well they are definitely splitting us up somehow because I just got an email that I don't check in until 11:30 at casting. At least I can sleep later now! :)

I also got the email today and loving the extra hour of sleep lol, 10:30 at casting

ETA: I shot off an email asking if they could give me an idea of when relocation would be contacting, when I'll learn my location, if I have to do Traditions again (just did it in January), when I'll get my ID and if I should wear my current nametag. Chock full of questions, I am!

I asked about the relocation pay and was told we will receive more info about it when we get there. Also that it will be added into our paycheck after the first couple of weeks.

I got the 1pm check-in time...I would rather check-in early!

I don't have to check in till 1 p.m. so I really get to sleep in. :)

ooooooh your so LUCKY!!!!! lol
Its funny how we are all anticipating the check in but some of us want the latest time available to sleep in lol

I asked about the relocation pay and was told we will receive more info about it when we get there. Also that it will be added into our paycheck after the first couple of weeks.

lets switch!!

Anyone else have the 8-9 am check in? You're right though Ace.... Not liking the early morning, but actually, it will be nice to have a lot of time to move in and the rest of the day to do who knows what :D

All of you late day-ers... Are you living off-site?

Good to know, thank you for the info! I was a bit bummed by 1030, I'd hoped to show up at 9 and get 'er done. Although, I just REALLY want to know when I'll get my ID so I can go back and visit my Dinoland friends. ;)

I am checking in at 11:00. Is anyone a campus rep right now? Is check in different for us at all since we are still statused with the company? I have not heard anything from my recruiter, so I was just planning on bringing my campus rep ID to turn in. Also since technically my discounts expire August 31st, I booked a room on property using the discount. I am hoping that this is okay, otherwise I will need to search for a last minute hotel room!

I am checking in at 11:00. Is anyone a campus rep right now? Is check in different for us at all since we are still statused with the company? I have not heard anything from my recruiter, so I was just planning on bringing my campus rep ID to turn in. Also since technically my discounts expire August 31st, I booked a room on property using the discount. I am hoping that this is okay, otherwise I will need to search for a last minute hotel room!

since you're a campus rep, you get to use your badge and discounts up until you checkin for your new program. I went through the same thing this past semester coming from campus rep to CP and it was a question they addressed in the rep wire and I called to confirm just to be safe.

Hey guys, so we all will be in town in ONE WEEK!!!
A meet and Greet was in discussion but got nowhere.

Most of our check-in times are in the morning/early afternoon and gives us time to complete necessary shopping and/or apartment tasks.

A place I have in mind is Buffalo Wild Wings!!! This is a really fun place and the environment is GREAT...not to mention the wings!!!

We can possibly meet around 9:00/10:00pm, or possibly earlier. I can possibly get the deck reserved for us if we have a good amount of folks joining. If you are interested, shoot me a pm or just say so in a reply and I'll add you to the guest list. I will also start a guest list on facebook.

I will need to know by Tuesday if you are coming out!

Anyone else have the 8-9 am check in? You're right though Ace.... Not liking the early morning, but actually, it will be nice to have a lot of time to move in and the rest of the day to do who knows what :D

All of you late day-ers... Are you living off-site?

Do you consider noon late? I am living off-site but am excited to be able to sleep in. :woohoo:

For those of you who arent already in the facebook event. The offical meet and greet will be June 18th at 9pm at Buffalo Wild Wings on 535 at Crossroads across from the Downtown Disney entrance.

See yall there, I cant wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter