Who gets trip insurance for WDW?

whogirl'smom

<font color=royalblue>Any leftover grumpiness can
I just wondered if everyone is as much of a worry wart as I am!:sad2:

The $120 quoted on our package just surprised me, since we got trip insurance through hotwire ( rented a car, but go it for the whole trip) for $15 last month for a trip to Oregon?!? I did go to insuremytrip.com and $120 is in the reasonable price range. Anyway, just wondered if everyone gets the insurance when you go to WDW.:)

Oh, and we are going in October, end of hurricane season.

We got it and used it last year. We all got really, really sick and needed a doctor to come to our room. The trip insurance paid for the doc, medicine, missed days in the park, and missed meals on the dining plan. It was definitely worth it for us!:thumbsup2

We book through AAA and we always get the insurance. DH and I look at it this way....if we buy the insurance, then nothing will happen. If we don't then something's bound to happen! That's just our luck!! Better safe than sorry we say!

We bought trip insurance for our upcoming trip for the first time. This trip will cost more than any other trip we've taken before and the 2% of the total cost seemed worth it. I did the same as others have, checked Web sites to ensure the rate was comprable, and it was. The clincher for me was that Disney now will cover airfare even if it isn't booked by them as part of your package. It has put me at ease.

A few years ago, something made me buy insurance for a weekend dive trip to Hawaii. I'd never done that before, and I'm not sure what made me do it. DH ended up with an ear infection a week before the trip. We have bought insurance for every trip we've made since then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter