Who else has an April happy dance?

If any of my fellow diser get back before the 29 of april can you let me know if El Pirata Y EL Perico(not sure how to spell it) was open for either lunch or dinner at the MK.It my favorite CS location and the last 4 times we've been there it has been closed. I thought I read somewhere that is was going to be open for lunch through the summer.
TIA
We ate there for lunch on the 17th. :thumbsup2

:jumping1: 4 days until our first time staying at AKL!!!! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!!!:jumping1:

Just got back last night: weather was GORGEOUS and the forecast for the next week looked the same, so I hope all of you about to leave have a great time!

PS: I thought April was supposed to be quiet: we've never seen it so crowded! We still managed to do most of what we wanted.

Just got back last night: weather was GORGEOUS and the forecast for the next week looked the same, so I hope all of you about to leave have a great time!

PS: I thought April was supposed to be quiet: we've never seen it so crowded! We still managed to do most of what we wanted.

I'm glad you had a good time and sorry to here about the crowd levels were heading there next wk and hoping the crowds go down a little.
I did have a quick question about the weather . Was it chilly in the am and in the pm after the sun set?

Was it Yummy? I haven't eaten their since 2003.The pictures I have seen of the rice didn't look to good. Its just a nice bk from burgers and the CHH.
I had the tacos since I got to put in what I wanted (lettuce, tomato, etc) I thought it was good. :) The rice was ok but then I was hungry. :laughing:

I'm glad you had a good time and sorry to here about the crowd levels were heading there next wk and hoping the crowds go down a little.
I did have a quick question about the weather . Was it chilly in the am and in the pm after the sun set?

We had a couple of cool mornings and evenings, and a few that were fine. Florida usually feels warm to us, but some CMs were shivering. I wore jeans quite a bit. Out latest evening (at Fantasmic) we didn't even need long sleeves. Best of all it was not humid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter