• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who else has an April happy dance?

Oh and I'm half packed but feel like I'm so going to forget some very important things! ekkkkkk

:banana: :banana: I'm leaving in about an hour!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

Thanks to all who posted. I hope you all have a wonderful trip. :thumbsup2

:woohoo: :woohoo: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :woohoo: :woohoo:

5 days left and we begun packing. I just brought Lanyards for our cards and my DD a ID card. :yay: :yay: :yay: :dance3: :dance3: work this week will not be productive.

Just booked 7 night stay at the Boardwalk Inn! Arriving on the 21st! This should be a great vacation!:woohoo:

got back April 11, but booked my Nov. trip while I was there! DVC-7 month mark!:) SSW(hopefully! dates haven't been confirmed) Here I come!

If anyone needs to cancel an ADR for 4/26 or 4/27, please keep me in mind! PM me.:goodvibes Looking for Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter